Chapter 3

Yugyeom knocked on Jungkooks door, and without waiting for a reply he went it.
Jungkook was shirtless and looking at all his clothes on the bed. He walked over next to Yugyeom and said "I dont know what to wear."
Yugyeom looked over his clothes he sighed and put his hands on his hips.
"Youre lucky i brought my bag of clothes. " he said smirking.

Jungkook simply sighed and agreed to let Yugyeom pick ou this clothes.

~~~~~
Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror. “Ok but when you say we’re going out, do i really have to wear this?” he asked Yugyeom.

Yugyeom looked at him and waved it off.

“I told you, we are going to meet my boyfriend. “You wanted to meet him no?” he asked.

Jungkook sighed “ Yeah but do i have to wear these tight pants? I could've just put something that i bought.”

Yugyeom shook his head “sorry, but your clothes are a little baggy.”

Jungkook scoffed.

They both got ready and walked downstairs , jungkook walked into the living room

“Dad, were leaving now.”

Mark was reading a book and when he looked up he was left mouth agape.

“JACKSON!!” he yelled out

Jackson came running out of the kitchen to check on his husband.

He too looked at jungkook and was mouth agape.

“Damn, you look just like your dad when i met him.” jackson said.

Mark looked at him “you'll let him go out with thay?”

Jackson shrugged” he’s a grown adult Markie, he has to find someone else and forget about Teddy.”

“Taehyung.” jungkook corrected him.

“Whatever now get.” he said and walked back to the kitchen.

Mark sighed and nodded.

Yugyeom pulled jungkook out of the house.

“Ok so where does your boyfriend work?” jungkook asked.

Yugyeom smirked and said “A club”

“YUGYEOM!”

------------------

Jungkook and Yugyeom stood outside with their arms clung to one another they didn't want to lose each other in the humongous crowd.

“Ok whatever you do Yuggie dont fucking let go of me.” jungkook said.

Yugyeom shakingly nodded.

“Why the fuck did you bring us here when your fucking scared!!??” jungkook whispered.

Yugyeom looked at him “Its crowded Gguk you never know, somebody could rape you.”

He said back.

Jungkook massaged his head.

“If we die im blaming it on you.”

And both entered the club.

Jungkook kept a tight grip on Yugyeom while they walked in.

Yugyeom led them through a narrow walkway where many people were dancing.

They sighed in relief when they got to the section where they give out drinks.

Yugyeom let out a breath of air “ See? Not bad huh?”