;Chapter 9

Hi so I noticed a certain reader on here. A Vmin shipper. Ok I get it there's Taekook Vhope Vmin etc.

But lets not get into fights. :(
This doesn't go to that one person but ALL of YOU.

And I'm sorry I'm not the best author out there. But I'm trying.
:(
Toplesshsk on instagram.

~~
Taehyung had his arms wrapped onto Jimin's waist. They were in a middle of a photo shoot.

"Okayyy now can you both look into each other's eye- oh yes perfect. " said the photographer.

And started snapping the camera.
When everything was done Jimin and Taehyung had a chance to check out the shots. They liked them a lot.

"You like them?" asked Jimin.

Taehyung smiled at him "No I love them. " and pecked him on the lips.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung looked up and saw Jin looking at him, he looked at Jiminand excused himself.

"Do you have it?"he asked.

Jin sighed "You know, before you even did this you loved jungkook but now... I don't know. Here, these mansions are available in Busan. " he said while handing him a folder.

Taehyung and Jimin had decided to move to Jimin's hometown where they would get great modeling deals.

Taehyung smiled at jin and thanked him.
"By the way you and the guys already found somewhere?" he asked.

Jin shook his head.

"Great jimin and I decided that you four can stay with us. One big happy family, am I right hyung?" he asked smiling brightly.

Jin smiled and nodded.

~~~
Jungkook woke due to sunlight hitting his face.

Why the fuck does it have to be sunlight?

He thought to himself.
Still sleepy he tried getting up but couldn't move.

Huh?

He looked down at his waist and saw two arms holding him.
He'd lie saying he didn't like it.

He turned his head a bit to see Sehun still asleep.

(HOLY SHIT IMAGINE A SEXY ASS SEHUN FUCKING SLEEPING )

He turned back around beet Red.

Had sehun carried him up here?

Oh right my dumbass fell asleep in the fucking van.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

He settled back down and managed to smuggle deeper into Sehuns embrace.

He hated to admit it but he definitely liked it.

Smiling to himself jungkook layed there in silence, in the arms of a person he just met. But made his heart crazy.

I mustve gone mad. I just got cheated on and now I'm here in the arms of a sexy ass guy... Holy shit. I am a man whore but for the right guy.

He thought.

About ten minutes had passed and Sehun was starting to twist and turn.

He looked down in his arms to see jungkook holding onto him tightly.

"Can you stop fucking moving like geez you could choke me with those strong ass arms you got there. " Snapped Jungkook.

Sehun raised a brow he looked at jungkooks ear and saw it turn red.