Chapter 8

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook froze he and Sehun looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Oh fuck the cheese talks. " sehun said jokingly.

Jungkook restrained himself from laughing. "What do we do?"
He asked.

Sehun shrugged "Easy let me do the talking. "

Jungkook had no choice but to trust him.

As they turned around they jumped slightly surprised when jimin was right in front of them smiling.
And next to him was Taehyung who was looking awkwardly at them.

"Oh! didn't see you there, is there anything we can help you with?" Sehun asked kindly with a fake smile while looking at Jimin.

Jimin's smile faltered a bit but he kept smiling "Uh I didn't say your name,  I was talking to the person beside you actually. " he said.

Sehun chuckled "Well all I know is that you shouldn't talk to me like that. " he said while stepping up a bit.

Taehyung got on between "Calm down he's just trying to talk to his friend. " he said.

Sehun looked at him he started unbuttoning his jacket. He took it off showing off his built muscles and handed it to jungkook "Hold it for me babe. " who took it with a blushing face.

"I believe I wasn't talking to you either rat. if my boyfriend doesn't want too than he shouldn't end of story.  I suggest you two go back the way you two were going. " Sehun said with an intimidating face.

Taehyung shook his head "Really now? Why not let that whore talk for himself than hmmm?" he said.

Jungkook was sweating buckets behind Sehun,  only thing was he'd be a real ass sissy standing here.

He walked to stand next to sehun and smiled warmly at Jimin and Taehyung "Oh shoot didn't notice you two there, is there anything this whore can help you with?" he smiled at them.

Jimin Snickered "I see you got yourself someone new? I mean I don't know how he wants to be with someone like you, no wonder taehyung chose me over you. " he said.

Jungkook laughed a fake laugh "Sorry honey he chose you for your pretty face and all the money you have being a model. " he said.

Taehyung was going towards jungkook but was pushed back by a strong arm.
"Don't fucking touch me! Do you know who I am?" he yelled at Sehun.

Sehun pretended to think for a bit.
"Actually I do. Your that idiot who left a good ass man for a rotten one. Yea I know it's all over the news these days. " he said.

Taehyung was getting angry.
"Jimin lets go. "

Jimin shook his head "No. I want to get to talk to my jungkookie more. " he said with a bitter voice.

Sehun and Jungkook looked at each other.

Sehun sighed and looked around in the darkness around them only a park lamp shining on them.

He cracked his knuckles.
"I guess my buddies have to make you get the hell outta my face huh Rat and Cheese.?" he said.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other confused as hell.

Sehun looked around and yelled out
"EXO!"

Jimin and Taehyung turned to see a group of men standing behind them and watched as others came out from the darkness some had bright colored hair and others had dark hair.

They turned to look at Sehun in complete shock.

He smiled at them "You had your chance, and because my boyfriend helped me find my heart I'll give you a second chance. " he looked at them darkly. "Beat it. "