Chapter 4

Jungkook was pacing back and forth in his living room. Mark and Jackson followed him with their eyes.

Jungkook jumped when the doorbell was rung. Jackson and Mark both beat him to the door.

They opened it and saw Sehun dressed casually.

He was stunned for a second before saying “Is jungkook home?”

Jackson and Mark looked him up and down.

Mark pushed Jackson out the door and shut the door.

He smiled crookedly at jungkook and said “He wants to talk to him, just to make sure you’re safe.”

Jungkook smiled softly. Ever since the breakup with Tae his parents had worried about him more. He also from time to time got calls from his old gang but he didn't answer. He didnt want to talk to them.

--

Jackson POV

Jackson and Sehun stood awkwardly outside together.

He rubbed the back of his neck “My husband wanted me to talk to you just to see if you’d hurt our Gguk.” he said while looking at Sehun.

Sehun raised and eyebrow , he seemed scary. He wasn't smiling at all.

Jackson laughed nervously and turned around to face the door he tried the knob but it was locked, he smiled nervously at Sehun and knocked on the door “Markie Pooh, you can open the door now, he seems like a nice guy…….”

They waited for a bit until they heard the lock turn and jungkook stepped out he smiled warmly at jackson and said “Dad’s waiting for you.”

Jackson smiled and walked inside closing the door.

Jungkook turned to look at sehun “Lets gp.” and walked down the stairs.

-----

Sehun decided to take Jungkook somewhere special for him.

He had decided to take him to a hidden beach which only he knew about.

He switched lanes to take the exit.

He turned to look a jungkook who was lookin out the window.

Sehun smiled to himself a bit.

He looked adorable while looking out the window.

He still didn't understand why Taehyung would leave someone like him.

Sehun was getting mad just thinking about Taehyung leaving jungkook, how hurt the boy was. Sehun didnt notice the veins popping out of his arms has he grabbed the steering wheel a little bit hard.

He felt someone touching his arm and turned to look at jungkook who was looking at him worriedly.

“You ok?” he asked.

Sehun sighed and nodded.

It stayed quiet the whole time.

-----

While Sehun parked the car Jungkook was running towards the beach.

He had always wanted to go to the beach with Taehyung but he always made excuses on not to go.

Jungkook stood near the shoreline and looked at how the waves came in.

He was wondering what was taking Sehun so long so he decided to turn around and saw Sehun was right behind him staring out the ocean as well.

Jungkook stepped back a bit to let Sehun have his own space.

Sehun looked at him “Ready?” he asked.

Jungkook nodded and let Sehun lead him to a nearby tree,

He pulled out a blanket and set it on  the ground.Both sat down. Sehun began pulling out the food he had prepared for the picnic.

He handed jungkook his plate and utensils.

He opened a container that had Kimchi jungkook smiled widely and grabbed his portion.

He took a bite into it and his eyes widened.

“This is good!!” he said.

Sehun looked at him and nodded.

Jungkook pouted a bit.

He had never seen sehun smile once.

Well he was about to change that.

~~~
It was almost dark out,  and jungkook and Sehun were too busy to notice.  Both were sitting side by side staring out into the ocean deep in their own thoughts.
Sehun thought about his past.

Meanwhile,  Jungkook thought about Taehyung.
Was he not good enough?
Why did he do this?
Is something wrong with jungkook?
And jimin.
What had he done to get his best friend to this?

In only a few months he was supposed to marry taehyung.
But now not anymore.
He had thrown away the ring.

Everything he had sacrificed for Taehyung.  His family,  his friends,  his job. 

All for nothing.

He didn't even notice a tear falling until he felt Sehun wiping it away.

He smiled sadly at Sehun and wiped his tears away.

"Still thinking about Teddy huh?" he asked.

Jungkook chuckled.  "Yea, it's kinda hard for me.  Everything I out myself into just to be with him. " he said.

Sehun nodded.  "Well you don't need him anymore because I'm here. " he said while looking at the sea.

Jungkook looked at him and hummed in return.

"by the way,  teddy isn't that hot. " sehun continued.
Jungkook burst into laughter.

That smile.  I want to see it more.

Jungkook shook his head "Why don't you smile? " he asked.

Sehun shook his head "Things.  Dark memories in my head.  They won't Go away. " he said while poking the sand "Some things don't go away no matter how hard you try to get rid of them " he continued.

Jungkook nodded "Well,  if you need someone to talk to.... I'm here. "

Sehun looked at him and nodded.

~~~
Sehun drove jungkook home. Both were outside the door.
Jungkook looked at him "If you want you can come inside. "

Sehun shook his head "I need you to sleep. "

Jungkook smiled.
"Didn't know a head guy like you cared like that. "

Sehun nodded "Go on get inside, I won't leave till I hear you lock the door " he said

Jungkook blushed and was thankful that it was dark out.
He turned to open the door but quickly turned back around to hug Sehun he held into him tight.
Sehun was surprised at first but hugged back tightly as well.

Jungkook broke off the hug and turned around to open his door.
"Goodnight Sehun. "

"Night Gguk. "

Jungkook closed the door. And locked it.

Sehun turned around and started his car,  as he was putting his seatbelt on he noticed a car parked in front of jungkooks.  He hadn't seen it when he came to pick jungkook up.

Must be the neighbors.
Sehun thought. And drove away

3/16/19
Vote🕊️