part 16

Alpha Blake POV

"I'm blind Rocko is my guide dog. " she said  barely above a whisper.  "I  Alpha Ryan Bechies" I was expecting the worst when he started his sentence and you could she was to but I didn't interfere . "Promise to help you and do everythingin my power to make sure you have the best life possible ... sorry angel what is your name ?" She was hiding her face in her hands . Ryan lifted his hand to rub her back but Rocko growled and he pulled his hand back . "Mmy name is Leah Rose Black . " she said with a shack voice Ryan smiles  and says "I Alpha Ryan Bechies promise to help Leah rose Black with anything that you need and I will protect you no matter what till the day I die. Leah I want to see if you are able to stand up by yourself can you try that for me? If not I can help you but I don't know if Rocko will let me."

"Rocko sit seun.  Asseblife monie hom byt nie . Ek voel asof hy sal NIKS done om ons seer te maak nie ."

(Rocko sit boy . Please don't bite him . I feel like he will NOT do anything to hurt us.)

Rocko looks at her intensely then sits down next to her . "Pppplease help me up ?" Ryan lifted her up and carried her giving her a piggie back ride . She didn't complain but you could see she didn't like it. "Rocko come seun . "She said that and Rocko stood up and started following us . Ryan walked out first and walked toward a medic Rocko was not far behind them .

I walk up to the council members "What should we do now ? We can't risk anyone else using it for anything I think we have 2 options burn it down or break it down the burn it. What do you think should be done ? " they all look at each other before elder Edward says "technically it on pack land so we would need to ask chloe cause she is still alpha of this pack."

I look at them weird "You guys didn't hear we signed the  temporary documents already both packs are under my ruling we will be have a meeting next week to inform both pack members of the change and they will slowly be moved over . This pack house will be used for record storage and Ryan's pack house will be used as a holiday home /entertainment house for guests  and only after our meeting will we sing the premonition documents . So now what do you think should be done. "

They all kept quiet till I clicked my tongue and stomped off "Break it down boys . Oh you can burn it just for fun as well. "

I walked back over to Ryan "How is she doing ?"he sighs "They won't be able to tell me till they've taken her to the infirmary but what they can tell me is he didn't use any wolfsbane on her . " Ryan said "where is she?"i looked around for her but i didn't see her "Over there behind the tree she needed to pee plus the only female that came with is the doctor so she's getting a urine sample. " I look at him with sympathy.  "When she's done the doctor you and Leah should head back . " he tried to interrupt me but I  interrupted his interruption.  " take her to the infirmary and that is a order . She needs you I can handle this ." he nods and waits for her I went back to the shed that they were breaking down and I started to help them the sooner it was finished and ashes we could all go home to our loved . By the time it was burnt to the ground it was dark . On the way back we all shifted so we could get home sooner . We all put on a pair of shorts and went our separate ways . I decided to go check on Ryan and Leah before I went to bed . I walked in and asked where they were and a nurse lead me to a more secluded part of the infirmary. I knocked on the door before I said "Can I come in ?" Ryan nods and I came in "what's the up date ?"

Ryan's face was red and blochie he  looks me in the eyes and said " she has PTSD.  We figured that out when they tried to draw blood . She has a punctured lung 3 broken ribs a fractured wrist and a concussion it's not good she got hurt but it could have been a lot worse I'm glad it wasn't. When shes continuous they want to run some tests to find out how she became blind " I put my hand on his shoulder and said "spend as much time with her now as you can cause when we start the merge it is going to be crazy." He smiles and I say "get some rest. I'll Have them bring a second bed in for you if you want?"He laughed and said please. 

On my way out I asked a nurse to have a second bed put in there for him then went to my princess . I opened the door and saw the light was on but my princess was asleep on the bed with the laptop in her grip . I took the laptop from her I proceeded to click continue check out and covered her with the blanket have her a kiss on the forehead and said i love you . I walked to the table to put the laptop down and saw that there was a pizza box with a note that said please eat before you go to bed . I took the box and ate what was left of the pizza then took a nice hot shower before climbing into bed next to my angel I played with her hair and I slowly started to fall asleep. 

.

.

.

.

I was scared awake by screaming coming from Ryan's room .I blotted to his room to find it locked I and I heard him saying. " wake up everything is okay . Baby it okay I'm here. " I kicked the door in to see him holding Leah just outside the bathroom door . Soon she calmed down and crawled in to his lap and fell asleep . "I thought you were both at the infirmary? " I asked quietly "we were . I came to get some clothes for me and her for tomorrow when I came out the closet she was walking to the bathroom I saw it was her and I was going to call the doctor but she started screaming. I don't know how she even got here in the first place . Can you put those I'm the bag for me ?" He said while pointing to the clothes on the floor . I nod and put them in the bag that was on his bed . I must say he's become a big softie since he's meet her same can be said for me .