Chapter 3

Chloe pov
28 November 2016

Alpha Mike told me to prepare food for a royal guest .Why would they come here? I hope I don't mess anything up . Any way so I was preparing a pork roast for lunch even though it's only 5am I want to slow cook it . "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE MIKE I AM ONLY GIVING YOU ONE CHANCE " said a sexy voice new to my ears. "Shhhhhhheee iiiiss in thhhhhe kiiiiitchen " o I better not get in his way he is looking someone in the .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Wait I am the only one in the kitchen . Shit he is looking for me I am going to carry on cooking act like I didn't hear that I'll speak to him if he speaks to me . I sensed he was in the kitchen but didn't move next thing I knew he was right behind me and turned me round like I weighed nothing

" Hello MATE I am Alpha Blake King Who might you be and why is a sweet loving person like yourself doing the work of a whole team ??Especially so early ???" To say I was scared to answer was a under statement cause he sounded MAD ." IIii am Chloe , aaaaalpha by blood omega by by by rank and thank you ." I didn't have the courage to look him in the eye I then felt Sparks under my chin as he lifted my head and looked me in the eye . "Go pack your stuff I am not letting my mate stay here not after what he did to you . After his trial we will leave I belive this belongs to you. "

He said handing me my diary so that how he found out and of what happened " Just to let you know I won't pressure you into doing or saying anything and you can ask me as many questions as you want. Now show me to your room so I can help you pack ."

I nod and start walking when I reach the stairs I hear a growl from behind me and let out a sigh I open the door that leads to the stairs and I start walking down as we do I hear the growls getting louder and louder as we walked down and I reach door the door and with a shaky hand I opened the door and entered my room.

First thing I did was sit on my bed and began to cry my mate rushed in next to me Whispering sweet Nothing's into my ear I took a deep breath and felt the need to explain. " Alpha alpha Mike is is is my dad " that earned a very angered growl which caused me to cry even more . "He he dis dis dis disowned me and gave me 2 options go rouge or become a omega after my mom and Ryan died cause he would rather have no heir than a girl and that was when I was 8. 9 Years ago almost 10 and he still wouldn't let me leave." I let out a shake break and continue. "You you you know that he is the father but I don't want to leave it here, kill it ,put it up for adoption or have it .....................................................
..wait mom said that there is a way to change the baby's DNA but we have to ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................mate as soon as possible but just not here I don't need any of this let's go " I said picking up a picture of my mom brother and me cause they are the only things I want to remember about this place . Before we left he said