part 4

Alpha Blake
28 November 2016

After 2 and a half hours of waiting the same nurse from earlier approached us . "Alpha " she said and bowed to me before saying . "She is stable and the baby is well she's slowly waking up we suggest only one person at a time and not sudden stress so lady's I know your history with luna rather have that conversation next week some time ok ?" They nodded

" Alpha can I please speak to you in private for a moment? " I nodded as a answer " we started the process with the tests you asked for and I just need you to sign for the rape kit we did when she was unconscious so that I can give you the results ." She said while handing me a clipboard and a pen . She said with a smile " ok so when are the results going to be released ?" I said while signing

"They should be released by tommorow at the latest . " she said as i handed the clipboard over . "Let me take you to see luna. "

We walk to a lift (elevator) and she pushed the button soon enough the doors opened and we stepped in. "What floor is she on ?" As if she knew why I was asking ."She on the top floor the VIP suites room 520 Alpha . " just as she said that the lifts doors opened up and we stepped out and turned right down the hall way . I was wrong calling this a infirmary it's their own mini hospital.

As I came back to reality she said "Here we go alpha if you need anything just push the call button next to the bed and well be here in a secie "I nod as a response and she walks off . I turned to face the door and took in a breath before knocking on the door I heard a quiet come in and that's what I did

"Hey angle how are you feeling? " I asked as I walked closer to the bed . "I'm okay . What exactly happend to me ?" She asked as she motioned for me to sit . "My love I know just as much as you do but we will call the nurse in and she will explain to us what happened okay with you? "

She nods and I leaned over to push the buzzer . Not long after there was a knock at the door "Come in " we both said together . She came in and bowed "Alpha ,Luna what can I do to help ?"
She asked with enthusiasm. "Well neither of us know exactly what happened and we would like to find out and I think you are the one to do so ." She nods and starts explaining and I started recoding a voice note to send to one of her friends she had given me her number to get updates .

"Luna you tore your home made stitches on your side from the brusing around it I assume that it was from alpha Mike beating you. So as I was saying you tore them open and this caused exssesive blood loss causing you to pass out we did do a blood transfusion and I'll have someone bring you food to help get your electrolytes up . Alpha I took pictures of the bruises on her side but for the sake of the council trial we suggest that we take pictures of all the bruises as evidence before her wolf starts to heal th....."she was interrupted by my mate " My wolf has never come forward but she might come through anytime so if you came to insult me you may leave and we'll call you if we need anything "you could hear the tears in her voice I motioned for the nurse to leave and whispered a apologie I walked up to my mate I sat on the bed and pulled my mate in for a hug as I whispered sweet nothings in her ears . As soon as she calmed down she looked at me and said .

"I think we must get a ruler and a camera then we can take these photos and put it with the rest of the evidence don't you think ?" I laugh and said "your thinking like a luna already " I gave her a gental side cuddle trying not to hurt her is squish any of her bruises

"Ok so I'm gonna go get a ruler and a camera then we can get one of the nurses to print the pictures " I said as I got up and I walked to the door and looked back at my angel give he a smile as she lowered herself onto the bed

I went to the nurses station and asked for a camera and a ruler they gave it to me no questions asked.

Chloe pov

After Blake left I lay down and heard the door open "that was real quick Blake " I open my eyes and saw it wasn't Blake but it was one of my tourmenters " what are you doing here ?" I Asked "I'm here to put you back in your place whore you think that your safe cause Mike is no longer alpha well that doesn't stop me from tourchering you . You'll never be safe not in this pack " she started to come closer and I screamed and I blacked out .

When I came to I was back in bed and I heard shouting in the hall . "How the hell did she get up here in the first place . No I don't want to hear it don't let it happen again and make sure you get the security camera footage from in the room so we can present her to the council as well . She ripped her stitches open don't give me the excuse you were getting food I did not release you from your post or call for a stand in looks like I'm gonna have to do a full recon on your guys training and and how to take instructions because now you are the reason your your Luna and queen is hurt " By the sound of the voice I knew it was Blake . I heard him say good bye and start a new call . " Hello Pete its alpha blake . I'm good and you that's good listen these guards are not preforming as I would like you need to take them for training and send our aid team to cover for now . No I'm not sure what's gonna happen with the pack well need to find the original deed that Mike signed with his father and see the rule of that then well see where to go from the . Ok thanks Pete talk later bye ."

As soon as I heard him end the call the door open he looked at me and asked " Gorgeous I'm sorry did I wake you ?" I tried to answer him but all that came out was a squeak. " I'll ask the nurses to bring you some water my love .I'm sorry she go to you " As he said that his eyes glazed over and not 1 minute later a nurse came in with 2 glasses and a jug of water .

Blake pored me a glass and handed it to me I drank it greedily and when I was done I put the glass back on the table . " What happened to me ? " I asked without waiting . " You passed of from either pain or fear maybe both but she didn't get to touch you lucky the nurses came to give you food and saw she was her and escorted her out and handed her over to my guards who put her in the cells . I don't want to push you but if you want the child to have my DNA well need to do something about it before Friday which just so happens to be tomorrow night that's when the next full moon is and there DNA will be set in stone."

I nod and said "How about we go on a date after I get discharged and we can have some naughty time I guess ?" I said not so confidently

"Princess that is a great Idea but first we need to take those pictures if you don't mind " I nod and took my hospital gown off leaving me in my panties and of occurs I had no bra cause they cut it off of me to fix my stitches. But hey I have nothing to hide so I didn't even cover my self . Yes I was blushing cause he was checking me out and I'm not used to that . "Love you are stunning." As blake said that I blushed even more I replied with "your not to bad yourself ."