Part 5

Alpha Blake
28 November 2016

I ran into the pack house and followed the sent of her blood to the basement. I slowly open the door to see my mate all bloody and curled into a corner
" Hey hone what's your name ? I am Alpha king Blake I am here to get you safe ."

"Chloé my name is Chloé. Look out "she said in almost a whisper but very frantically but screamed the last sentence I woke up and shot up to the nurse shaking me awake saying  "you can take her home now but she'll be in a lot of pain . She must take these twice a day and if she needs more let me know and if  her stitches become infected come back immediately ."

"Ok Chloé I am going to carry you to the car. " I whisper to her even though she was sleeping I'm gonna take her to a hotel for the night till some of my defence gets here . I mind linked my sister who was at the pack house paking my mates things to bring me more clothes underware and pjs for my mate . When she mind linked me back ' The clothes she had on was all the clothes she had that would fit her all the others are clothes from her childhood . ' This enraged me 'Can you please borrow me 2 shirts a pair of loose fitting shorts and a semi formal pair of pants for tommorow as well as shoes . Oh and tommorow I need you to take her shopping for a dress before her council meeting. '

Chloé pov
29 November 2016

Dream

They stared and mocked me as I went up the stairs it felt a lot longer then when I got to the top of the stairs my mate started to beat me and said " no one will ever love you I can't even try anymore you are to ugly that's why they hurt you." With that I felt I was being shook awake . "Baby please wake up it's all going to be okay. " I sat up and backed away all the way to the head borad and started crying "just leave me alone . I know you don't love me  . "

"Baby tell me what happened and I'll make it all better? And why wouldn't I love my perfect angel " I told him about the nightmare whilst I sat in his lap and cradled me and rubbed my back every now and then had give me a kiss on the forehead. I could hear he was trying not to let the growl pass his lips

He broke the silence by saying " I would never do that my baby ever remember if I hurt you I'm hurting myself . Plus I don't ever want you hurt not even for a second . Do you want to order some room service ? I bet your hungry " he said sweetly . Time to burst his bubble .

"I'm actually not used to eating big meals very often . I'm used to eating a Apple once a week and that's if I managed to sneak a apple . " I saw him make a fist and his knuckles turned white. He took a deep breath and said " Well we'll just have to change that . Slowly but surely we'll get you used to eating again but you need to promise that you'll try ?" he said calmly.

"I wanted to tell you your trial is tommorow. The council came in earlier today and it might take 1 day it could take 3 months we don't really know but I'm gonna be there the whole time by your side and if it gets to much at one time I want you to promise you'll tell me ."

Alpha Blake pov

I know she's scared I can hear her heart beating out of her chest . But then She says somethingthat shocked me beyond this world . "I want you to mate and mark me . I know is sounds crazy but I don't want Mike to have something over me and have a reason not to be executed Due to him having a kid to raise . I know the council wouldn't kill him cause he would need to fill his fatherly duty's . I've seen that happen before. And I don't want OUR child to grow up thinking that Mike is his father and his grand father all in one." The way she said our child made my heart grow cause it felt that she wanted me and I was needed in her life and that she wanted to fight .

I could see she was rambling so I did the one thing I knew would help her calm down . Kiss her . I started slow and got more intense as we glide our tongues together . I gently I pull away . " Now we will do that but I want you to eat first and promise me to eat a little bit every day till you can eat at least one full meal and well slowly work our way up to 3 the 3 meals and snacks. Cause your now eating for 2 which should up your appetite." I gave her a serious look " I promise I will try eat more ."

"Good now what would you like to eat?" I s said while handing her  a menu . She looked through it and then spoke "Can you order me some toast with jam and butter on the side ."

Chloe s pov
He looked at me as if I'd grown a 3rd head "what type of bread do you want love ? " of all people I knew the large variety of of bread types available. "Which ever one is the cheapest . "It sounded more like a question then a answer . " Baby don't worry about the money what bread do you want. " I rolled my eyes "Can I have white please . " he nods and walked to the phone to order our food .

He came back to me "food will be here in 10 so till then we can cuddle . Only if you want to ?" I nod and lay down when the food arrive he got up and got the food . He lifted the cover off the plate and I saw it was more than just toast "I hope the rest is your food ?" He had a good laugh. " No love u got you a full meal cause I couldn't get toast on the side plus you get a bit of variety ."

I rolled my eyes and started eating we watched some tv while we are when we were done he took the tray and put it in outside the door . When he came in he could read my face and answered my question. "If you put it outside they don't have to bug you to fetch the tray after you have finished eating ." " Oh okay that makes sence. ".
He nelt down to my next to bed whilst I sat on the bed and put my forehead against his " Now I think this little monster wants to change who his daddy is that right ."He said while tickling my tummy and I laughed histericly he then stopped tickling me and started kissing me he ran his tongue over my bottom lip but I didn't open . He slowly move his hands from my neck to my butt and gave it a squeeze which caused me to gasp he took that opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth i play fought with him he smiled at this and but he won . He moved his hands under my shirt slowly dragging his fingers round to my back and un did my bra which I did not take off before I went to sleep he did this without breaking the kiss he finally broke the kiss and took my shirt off and gave me butterfly kisses all the way down my stomach

Let's just say this is the way I would have wanted to loose my V-card . And that is how our whole day went cuddling kissing and love making till I fell asleep in his arms .