part 15

Alpha Blake POV

As Ryan and I walk up the stairs he says . "Get ready were going to do a territory check and possibly a rescue not to far from here ?" I look at him and say "dude what do you mean ." He gives me a blank stare and says "well if you must know chloe asked us to go with the elders to check the shed where I used to be kept to see if Mike didn't kidnap anyone else . " I grab his shoulders and look him in the eye . "Are you sure about this Ry ?" He nods and says"I'm gonna know how to get there and most likely what they have been through . We can't go in guns blazing they have been hurt physically and emotionally they've been hurt bad and if they haven't been coping they are going to not react well when we go in there they gonna see us as threats or that we are there to cause harm . " I nod in agreement. "Well if my mate said we must do then it looks we are going to do it. "

'Council members please get ready for a search and possible rescue and we need you to come with us as it relates to Mike's case . 'I said through the mind link . 'Why do we need to do so ?' Elder Edward asked ' We have a suspicion that Mike may have or had  someone else in the shed where Ryan was kept . ' i heard him sigh through the link then say 'well be ready in 10.'

Chloe's POV

After the meeting Blake told me Emma and I could go shopping but it was more like a instruction but my feet were sore so I really didn't want to go. He gave he his card which I tried to give back to him but he wouldn't take it so I took it but I might not need it I hope I don't need it . I went to my room and just sat on my bed I really don't want go anywhere so when Emma got there she was going to be surprised to say the least .

I was dressed in one of Blake's shirts and a pair of short shorts my door opened she looked at me and started yelling "Why the hell aren't you ready to go shopping I though blake would have told you were going shopping . " I nod and said " he did tell me I just don't want to go out were doing pizza and online shopping. " she looked like she was going to explode ."Okay that's not what I was expecting but at least it's shopping.  " we ordered 2 medium pizzas only because she would eat a whole pizza which she did me one the other hand I knew Blake was went with Ryan to the shed . So I would give the rest to him for dinner . When he got home later I would have to leave a note cause I be a sleep most likely . Speaking of sleep Emma passed out after she ate so I left her while I looked at shoes . Before I knew it Emma was up and she was Grogie "good night Chloe .'' She mumbles as she walks to the door and left

I went to shower and I just stood under the water thinking for a while about my child ,if there was someone in the shed what they had gone through ,would I be a good mother eventually i snapped out of my thoughts and washed my body climbed of brushed my teeth and combed my hair into ponytail and tied it up . I got dressed in a pair of shorts and Blake's top . I took the laptop sat on the bed and started checking out all the stuff I bought next think I felt was the laptop being lifted off of me a blanket being put over me and a kiss being planted on my head by the time I was drifting back to sleep all I heard was I love you  from a very familiar voice .

Alpha Blake POV

We had been walking through the felt for a long time with many failed ambush attempts Ryan eventually stops and says "were here " you hear the sorrow in his voice . He walked toward the door and stopped  . " I need some bolt cutters over here " he yelled a little to impatiencely . When he got them you could see he was fouled by anger so I pulled him one side "Ry what is going on my..." before I could finish my sentence he started speaking "he has her thank the  Goddess he is dead or I'd kill him on the spot . " what on earth is he talking about?

"Ryan what is wrong if you don't tell me I'm not gonna let you in there . So either tell me or hang back!"I had to tell at him to get him to calm down . He took a deep breath and said " my mate is in there Blake . " suddenly everything he said made sense

"Okay I know how you feel so . I am gonna open the door and we are going to go down together okay . Then well see what condition she is in and get her what she needs and as you said earlier if you can't take calm down leaving is a last resort ok we don't want to scare her ." He nods and we walk back to the door I get handed the bolt cutters . I the slowly open the door and see it's pitch black . "Dose anyone have a torch on them ?" A guard steps forward and hands me a torch.  Ryan and I walk down the stairs and when we reach the bottom we hear a terrifying growl then see a dog and just behind him a girl who is curled in a ball who looks dreadfully sick . "It's alright we are here to help . "I slowly kneel down to show that I am not a threat I look at Ryan then the floor . Encouraging him to do the same and he did the dog growled at us a lot we . Ryan leaned forward and the dog snapped at him as he try to reach for the girl. " Ryan he doesn't know us we'll just need to be patient. " after a long time waiting the girl started to stir . The dog was confused as to what to do . "Go help her i promise we won't do anything "Ryan said .

The dog trotted of and helped the girl sit up . "Thanks Rocko "she said . She sniffed the air and cowered back . "Hey hey we're not here to hurt you I know it is hard to believe but I am the alpha king Blake and this is alpha Ryan.  Were just here to get you to a safe place . " she then wimped.  "Which oooone of you smell like apples ?" "That would be Ryan.  " Ryan looked at her and he then asked " may I come and sit next to you and rocko love ?" Rocko looked at her for approval " ja you can " he slowly stood up and rocko growled ."it's okay Rocko there here to help " Ryan sat down as close possible that way she would feel the Sparks. She gasped and asks "Do you feel it to? " Ryan nods and she says "are you going to say something. " I look at him confused and he said i" nodded did you not see that. " she looks down and says ...