Chapter 25

"Hi i'm here to see Justin Honard."

"Room 249."

"Thank you." I walked quickly down the corridor until I was stood outside room 249. 

"Can I help you dear?" 

"I'm here to see Justin Honard."

"Do come in, i'm about to see if he's eaten his lunch." I followed the nurse into the small hospital room. "Justin dear you have a visitor." The nurse tutted when she saw that Justin had left all his food. "Right let me get rid of this and i'll be back to do your bloods." The nurse bustled out of the room leaving just me and Justin. "I'm sorry I didn't know who to call." I made my way over to the side of the bed and sat down on one of the plastic chairs. "Sit here." Justin said as he patted the bed next to him. He stared at me with puppy dog eyes, "Please?" Justin scooted over slightly and I sat on the bed next to him. "I'm sorry."

"You've got nothing to be sorry for, i'm the one that's sorry, I didn't think you'd want to speak to me again?" 

"I didn't know who to call and you helped me before."

"And i'll help you this time, so what actually happened?"

"It doesn't matter."

"And why aren't you eating?"

"They say i'm fat and ugly."

"But you're not, you're one of the most beautiful people ever."

The nurse came back in, "So who is this Justin?" 

"This is my um this is Aaron."

"Well it's lovely to meet you Aaron." I just nodded at her whilst she started taking some blood from him. "How long does he have to stay here?"

"We want to monitor him for a couple more days and make sure he's eating properly before we let him go."

"Willam and Courtney have been so worried about you." I put my arm around his shoulders and he nestled into me. My phone started ringing, I pulled it out and stared at the ID: Chad

"You wanna get that?" I declined the call and slipped my phone back into my pocket, "nah it's fine, I've got more important things to think about." 

The nurse cooed, "You want to keep this one Justin." I looked at Justin who blushed and turned away. "What, have I got it wrong?"

"We used to date but we're not together anymore." 

"Ah i'm sorry anyway i'm going to go send these up to be tested, you rest now." The nurse shook my hand and then left us alone in the room once again. I broke the silence. "I'm sorry Lasky, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It's fine, how are you and Chad?"

"You heard about that?"

"Yeah Willam told me, so how things?"

"It's good, just not what we had."

We sat in silence until my phone started ringing again. "Are you sure you don't want to get that?"

"I'm sure you're more important." 

I stayed a few more hours until I thought it best to go. "Will you come again tomorrow?"

"Only if you want me to."

"I do."

"Then i'll be here tomorrow."

"Bye Noodles."

"Bye Lasky." 

I got back to my car and pulled out my phone. I clicked Chad's number and he instantly picked up. "Why haven't you been answering?"

"Sorry I've been busy."

"Anyway how do you feel about a movie night?"

"I don't really feel up to it tonight and I need to get home to check on Cerrone." 

"Alright well I love you."

"Yeah yeah."