Chapter 16

"Aww you two look so cute, let me take a photo." Willam said as she pulled out her phone. I posed with Alaska and Willam took the photo. "I'll send it to you." My phone buzzed in my pocket and I opened the text to look at the photo. 

Willam: 

You have save Willam's photo

"Lets see it." Alaska peered at the photo over my shoulder. "Aww you look gorgeous Noodles."

"As do you baby." I littered her neck with kisses. 

"Ew stop being so lovey dovey." Courtney said as she clung onto Willam's arm. 

"Should we head down to the dance?" Willam asked. I took Alaska's hand and we followed Willam and Courtney down to the grand hall where the dance was being held. "Welcome girls, you all look stunning." Michelle said, "go have fun but keep it PG-13 please." She ushered us inside before turning to talk to the queens behind us. 

"Guys we're going to go find Trixie and Katya, have fun." Willam and Courtney disappeared into the crowd of people. "Can we go get some drinks Noodles?" I nodded and we made our way over to the drinks table in the corner. "What if I can't do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"What happens if I can't manage being here with everyone else?"

"You can baby, you're so strong and so brave."

"But I haven't spoken or seen anyone since you know..." Alaska trailed off.

"No one knows why you weren't going to lessons and they don't need to and even if you can't make it through the whole dance, I'll stay with you."

"You're the best, I love you."

"I know you do, you're my stalker."

"Oh be quiet."

"I forgot to ask, how is Greg doing?" I laughed and Alaska rolled her eyes before pouring herself a drink. "I better soak this up."

"Why?"

"This is my last dance isn't it, I graduate this year."

"Oh right I forgot." Alaska said as she looked down at the floor.

"Don't worry baby, I'll wait for you."

"Promise?"

"I promise." I linked our pinky fingers and Alaska smiled at me. 

"What happens if you know the voices tell me to do it and you're not here?"

"You message me and i'll be here and I won't leave until you're better."

"I love you Noodles."

"I love you more."

"That's impossible."

"PLEASE WELCOME RAJA!" Ru's voice erupted around the hall. 

"Raja has the honor of announcing this years queen, here you go." Ru slipped Raja an envelope. "Right this years queen is Miss Sharon Needles!" Everyone cheered and Alaska pushed me towards the stage where a crown was placed on my head. "Raja and her partner will now start the slow dance closely followed by Sharon and her partner. 

"Congrats Noodles."

"Come on." 

"What?"

"We need to go join Raja and Raven on the dance floor." 

We made our way over to where Raja and Raven were slow dancing. "Noodles, everyone is staring."

"Don't worry about them, just focus on me." 

"I don't want to ruin this for you."

"You're not."

"You deserve to be dancing with someone better than me."

"Maybe but I don't want anyone else, I only want you."