Chapter 21

I woke up the next day with Justin cuddled up close to me. I kissed his nose and he stirred. "Shit my head hurts."

"You were pretty out of it last night."

"Fuck." I kissed Justin on the lips but was interrupted by a knock on the door. 

"Piss off." 

"That's not very friendly." Chad said as he opened the door and walked in, sitting down on the end of the bed. "You're still here?" Willam walked in and sat down next to Chad. About ten minutes later Courtney walked in and sat between Justin and I. "I didn't know we were spending the day in bed?"

"We're not. This isn't how I planned today, everyone out!" The all climbed out of the bed. "Where are you going?" I said as I grabbed Justin's arm. 

"You said everyone else?" 

"Not you." Justin smiled before climbing back into bed and kissing my bare chest. 

Cerrone jumped onto the bed and lay on top of me. "I have my two favorite people here now." 

"He's so cute."

***

Willam:  Are you two getting up at all today?

You:  Um i'll ask Lasky

You: 

You:  Sharon and I are having cuddles with our baby

Willam:  Gosh she looks rough and we're going out so bye

You:  Have fun 

Willam:  I was gonna say the same to you but...

"Willam and Courtney are going out." 

"So we have the house to ourselves?"

"I guess we do."

"So we can have some fun?"

"No i'm going to get Greg!"

Justin jumped out of bed, wearing nothing but some boxers, and ran downstairs. He soon returned carrying a box. He sat on the edge of the bed and inside sat a tortoise. "Why do you have an actual fucking tortoise?"

"I borrowed it from a friend."

"Right..."