Chapter 24

Weeks passed and I found myself sat cuddled up to Chad on the couch at his house. "Do you still love him?"

"What?"

"Do you still love him?"

"Who?"

"Justin."

"Of course, I mean my feelings for him will always be there, I can't just turn them off but I love you now."

"You promise that's it?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just wondering."

"Stop worrying, I love you alright." Chad smiled before leaning down and kissing my lips. 

"I love you too."

My phone lit up on the coffee table and Chad picked it up and went to hand it to me. "Why's Willam messaging you? I thought she hated you?"

"I don't know." He handed me my phone and I clicked the message. 

Willam:  I don't want to ask you this but have you seen Justin? He's gone missing. 

"So what does she want?"

"Justin's gone missing."

"That's not your problem."

"But she went back into bad habits after we broke up."

"What bad habits?"

"He was self harming Chad."

"Don't get yourself worked up and worried, i'm sure he will be fine."

"How do you know though?"

***

I woke up the next morning in an empty bed. I rolled over and found a note on the bedside table; I've had to meet a client for work, see you later and stop worrying x

I put the note down and climbed out of bed. I pulled on some leggings and a t-shirt that I had left here some other time and made my way downstairs to find something to eat. 

I was sat on the couch in front of the TV when my phone started ringing. 

"Hello?"

"Hello i'm Nurse Matthews from Saint George's hospital, am I speaking to Mister Coady?"

"Yeah, why?"

"We have a patient here wanting you to visit, is that possible?"  

"Do you mind me asking who it is?"

"Sorry of course, it's a young man named Mister Honard, ring any bells?" 

"I'll be right there."

"Take your time."

"Thank you."

I quickly sent a text to Willam then slipped on my shoes and climbed in my car. 

You:  I'm about to go and see Justin

Willam:  Where is she?

Willam:  Sharon tell me

Willam:  Please

You:  I want to speak to her first

You:  I need to explain everything

Willam:  Bitch tell me where she is

Willam:  I fucking hate you Aaron Coady.