Thank You.

I am beyond grateful for the feedback I had gotten on this story. It swayed incredibly from my original idea, but you all supported it the entire way and that alone is fascinating.

I want to say thank you to Sally Green for her own story "Half Bad" for inspiring me to create my own and transform it into something beautiful that fangirls could enjoy. I want to thank my mom for loving the story even though she had no idea I was the one who wrote it when I told her about it (I'm that sneaky, haha). I want to thank my cousin @aerial000 for attemtping to read each and every of my stories and giving me feedback every time she comes over.

But most of all, I want to thank all you flawless people out there who read this story even though I wasn't proud of most of it. The comments you guys leave are absolutely hilarious, touching, and just amazing all the same. I never imagined this story would reach near one million reads, and I'm sure it will one day with how quickly it's blossoming.

Again, thank you all so SO much for the astonishing support, it really does mean a lot and it motivates me so much more to write more stories.

Feel free to check out my other works, and leave feedback on those! Feel free to message me at any time, even if you just want to talk! I try to be as open and available as possible (:

Okay, this was kind of formal and sappy-ish, but everything I said was true. Words will never be able to express how truly grateful I am for all the support I'm able to get with each of my stories, this one included.

YOU ALL DESERVE COOKIES BUT WITHOUT THE CAVITIES <3

I love you all so, so freaking much. Thank you for being amaze-balls xx