Author's Note

I want to start off by saying thank you to everyone who read ttag! I never thought that an old rp I did on Deviantart when I was 16 would become so popular on here. These characters represented some of my best and worst aspects of myself and it warms my heart that you guys enjoyed reading their stories just as much as I enjoyed writing this. Hearing you guys wanting to know what happened next really kept me going through the dark times. However, I do want to give a special thank you to wingedkuriboh27 because she was the first one to read this story even before I uploaded this story onto wattpad. She supported me since I first wrote this on October of 2017 and even helped me with writer's block. I seriously recommend checking her work out.

Now I've been getting a couple questions lately about this story. One being: What happened to Mike and Ed? And two: Will you write a sequel to Ttag? For the first question, I'll confirm this; Mike was beaten nearly to death so if he isn't dead he is badly damaged from his injuries. As for Ed, he is on the run from the police for the attempted murder of his brother, it is unlikely that he'll be about to escape justice. I know many of you wanted to see them pay for their crimes, I did too. But I really did not want to write a court drama for this story. Besides, it's the unfortunate reality that abusers almost always get away with their crimes, Stella's story is just another example of that.
Now for the big question: will I write a sequel? While I do have ideas for a sequel, I will not be writing it any time soon. Sorry guys, but I already have 4 wips that I have neglected for this story. I also have other stories that I've been wanting to write for just as long as I have with ttag, I think I need to give more attention to these other stories first. But who knows, maybe I'll write a couple non-canon one off stories for Stella and family.

This may be the last time I post on wattpad for a bit, but that doesn't mean I won't be unavailable for contact. If you want to reach out, you can simply find me on tumbr, I go by Pikaglove or smolgloves. Before I go, I want to give you guys this last bit of advice. Don't ever give up on your stories, even if it's taking you too long, or even if it's not coming out the way you imagined it. Give it some time and you'll find a way to create it.