Chapter 10

“What the fuck was I thinking?” Stella whispered to herself from within the purse. This was totally crazy, she wasn't sure what she was thinking. All she wanted to do was to get away from Jason and his Girlfriend’s love making, then suddenly there was yelling and she just stumbled into the purse to avoid getting seen or stepped on.

Light poured into the bag and Stella scrambled back away from the manicured hand. Fortunately, she didn't get caught as Clair plucked the keys from the bag. The purse was shut promptly.

The car door opened and the purse was roughly placed on the passenger seat. The engine started and soon they were off. There was no way Stella could get out now, she was trapped.

A blue light lit up the purse as the deafening sound of music pierced Stella’s ears. She stared at the source and saw Jason’s face on the cell phone. She expected the purse to open up but nothing happened. The ringing eventually died down.

“Cheating asshole.” Clair muttered.

Stella sighed. She may have just ruined Jason’s relationship. Would things have been better if she just met Clair like he wanted? No, it wouldn't have. She would have been riddled with anxiety. Dealing with one giant was terrifying enough, but two?!

But did Jason really deserve to lose his girlfriend over a misunderstanding?

The car slowed down to a stop and the purse was suddenly lifted up. Stella struggled to stay quiet as she stumbled over some pencils as the purse swayed back and forth as Clair walked out of her car. The keys jingled, followed by the sound of a door opening and closing.

“Back so soon?” An elderly woman’s voice asked.

“Yup.”

“Did something happen, dear?”

“Don't worry about it.” Clair grumbled as she continued walking.

Another giant. Stella’s stomach twisted in a knot. She really put herself in a bad situation this time.

A door slammed shut and the swaying of the purse came to an abrupt halt as it was placed on an unstable surface, causing it to topple over onto its side.

Stella peeked out of the bag to see she was on a large bed with a blue blanket wrapping itself around it.

The giantess took a deep sigh before plopping down on the bed. Tears flickered in her eyes. “God damn it.” She sobbed.

Stella took a good look at the woman before her. She was a very pretty woman who looked like she was in her late twenties or early thirties. Stella had to admit, Jason had a very attractive woman…. But now he doesn't and it's her fault.

Stella sighed as she knew what she had to do.

Crawling out of the purse, Stella took a few shaky steps as the soft bed prove to be difficult to balance on. She stared at the sad woman before her. Her words got caught in her throat. Was she really about to do this? Could she even do this?

“Um, excuse… excuse me.” Stella blurted out.

Clair jumped at the sound of the new voice. Her green eyes darted around the room before locking onto Stella.