SHORT STORY: Kim Han Bin

"I'll be good to you and I'll protect you

I'll make you smile as much as you've cried

I'll be the star that lights you up

For as long as you've waited, I'll be with you"

This song is one of my favourite songs. It always lift me up whenever I'm feeling down. I actually consider this song as my boyfriend. The song was dedicated to us by the one who wrote it. He thought of us while writing this.

Tonight, As I was surfing the internet, I saw so many bad articles about the one who wrote that song. It was an article about him using drugs.

I went out of my house to have my night walk and saw a man sitting at the bench. He's wearing a mask and a cap, and he's just staring at the ground. I think he's crying cause I can hear his sobs. I shrugged it off and continued walking.

On my way back to my house, I saw the guy again- still sitting and staring at the ground. I stared at him and realized that he has the same figure as the man who wrote my favorite song. His sobs are louder than before. I walked up to him and gave him my handkerchief. He looked into my eyes.

I was right.

He's the man who wrote my favorite song. He was sitting and crying alone. The man who always reminds me to smile through his songs when I'm crying is the one who can't smile right now. The talented man with so many dreams is sitting in front of me and crying because he just lost everything that he worked hard for, and it's tearing my heart apart.

"I'll be good to you and I'll protect you. I'll make you smile as much as you've cried. I'll be the star that lights you up. For as long as you've waited, I'll be with you~"

"You wrote this song for us, but you need this song right now."