Jimin cursed madly, throwing the picture that portrayed him and Jungkook kissing to the ground. He heard it shatter, turn into shreds of glass as it hit the floor hardly.

Then he turned back to see the picture in his phone. Jungkook kissing another boy, seemingly enjoying it. There was a full video of them making out after it.
He needed an explanation right now and fucking right now.

"pick up pick up YOU FUCKER!" He yelled to the beeping line waiting for the other to reply, his sadness turning into wrath boiling in his veins. He never felt so frustrated before. He wanted to cry and break all his surroundings in the same time.

"Hello?" Jungkook replied, calmly. Jimin tried to stop himself but he failed. "COME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT FRICKING NOW YOU DAMN ASSHOLE! YOU GOT EXPLANATIONS TO GIVE!" Before hanging up.

Jungkook came, they fought, and Jimin ended up with the painful conclusion that Jungkook never loved him.

Jungkook didn't care at all about the suffering he caused to the person who loved him sincerely from the bottom of his heart. He even forgot that this happened and he suggested to be friends with Jimin again, in which Jimin accepted only because he can't live without seeing Jungkook.

Though Jungkook lived happily and normally while enjoying his life, Jimin never stopped burning inside and dying everyday. He never felt better though he drank like a madman to forget his pain, alcohol was the only solution in his locked up, sad world.

Footsteps echoed on the cold hallway. Jimin walked slowly to the basement where Jungkook was, humming in pleasure.