21 (Final Chapter)

"Masterpiece..?" a suffocated, soft voice reached out from the controlled body. "A m-masterpiece..? W-what did you d-do!" 

A giggle was heard, echoing through his body, a giggle that only held an icy bloodlust careless of whatever it annihilates on its way. A giggle reminding him that demons are in no way similar to humans, snapping him out of his drowsiness. And it was then when he realized the possible victims of this supposed-to-be killing spree, regarding how anyone into the scene would be just as ruthlessly murdered, and they were--

"You must be kidding me" 

It wasn't the demon who himself was taken aback for a split second at how rough the usually sweet voice sounded. It was Jimin, the real Jimin, into a wrath of horrid reality and helpless dreams, Jimin whose hand gripped his own - rather the demon's - figure. "Hand me back my goddamn body. Now" 

"You did gain some massive balls, didn't you, Park Jimin? I thought no one meant anything to you, but seems like toying with your idiocy of friends did piss you off" the demon retorted and fought to turn him back under his control, hands shaking from their usual form to the inhuman length and black colored nails they adapted, however with no result. Jimin's anger filled him to the brink. It wasn't a situation he accepted being a vessel in.

"I SAID, GIVE MY FUCKING BODY BACK RIGHT NOW!!" a shout echoed through the thick air of the house that became a graveyard, and the demon found no escape from the hands grasping his being into the spiritual realm Jimin was dumped into. He chuckled, slowly made his way out of the human body that collapsed into its frailty of before. "Sucks to not be immortal anymore, huh? Just die already, poor little dumbass" 

Jimin opened his eyes. They weren't crimson anymore. In a shade of dark brown he forgot was their original tint, he blended into the darkness of the night before desperately switching on the light to notice a sight so hefty to behold. Starting off with a dismembered corpse hard to identify as Seokjin, to all his friends dead one by one, to his lover burnt into a mess of ashes carried by the wind. His stomach vigorously turned upside down, throwing up whateverr he might have eaten for a dinner he didn't remember, and he fell in disbelief, sobbing endlessly. The scent of blood, the quietude of the dead. "Is this really happening..?" He muttered, his chest going up and down. He was lost between the realization that he was still alive and that there were six boys, his friends, all dead.

However, they brought upon themselves.

And that's how Park Jimin died as well, the past scars of his illness haunting his stream of tears to which he slowly surrendered. Wishing he would never meet his demon again if hell existed, he faded away, and left a shell of his long, pointless life embracing a blood stained ground.

E N D.