20

Old Korea, Joseon dynasty.

Park Jimin.

A fragile, meek child, awfully sick that viewing his state itself hurt. Breathing, moving, everything was undesirably hard, everything was unfit for the little noble he was, for the man born to carry the Park family.

His parents were both very rich yet ruthless nobles from the side royal family. Needless to say, they wanted reign, but it was impossible with a strong king in control, the only opening being that the king couldn't produce children. Therefore, their child was the future star to shine.

But how can a failure like this one even get up from bed?

They insulted him, abused him, wished for him to die, did their best to birth another boy capable of giving them glory and covering the weight of their first sin. To their dismay, Jimin's mother only kept birthing girls, and he soon had three pretty younger sisters who he was proud of and joyful with.

That was unsatisfactory to them anyhow, failures after failures, and with the help of a clairvoyant, blamed the curse on him and took consent to murder their own 11 years old kid with their very hands.

His younger sister, barely 5, managed to tell him the news she eavesdropped and cried for him to run away and live, anywhere else, just live. But he was way too exhausted and ill to escape, until–

A demon appeared from the shadows of his suffering and requested a contract from which the two sides draw profit. Jimin would gain good health and immortality, and the demon would gain a body, under the promise of forgetting about the demon for long periods and being unable to stop him in order to give him freedom of showing up whenever he desires.

His first outbreak killed every single member of his family, starting from the so called parents he didn't care about to his beloved younger sisters, which he grieved for so long.

An uncontrollable demon made of his own pain, a part of him, residing in his body and soul. He really was stupid but had no choice. And as centuries passed, as castles fell down and houses got built, he lived with it and remembered it from time to time, distanced himself to not hurt anyone, yet still made six friends who seemed to genuinely care for him and fell in love with one. The demon was dormant for a hundred years.

He didn't want this to happen since he loved them more than anyone through all the long years of his life, considered 23 just because he decided looking like it. The ouija board only triggered him to snap in a murderous violence, and he, who was supposed to be totally unconscious while the other took over, was able to hear cries and gasps, was able to feel death.

"...Seems like you are there, Jimin. Wanna see my masterpiece?"

Unimportant Author Note: I'm sorry if it's somehow visible I've been editing this a lot. Wattpad glitched and deleted this chapter right when I wrote it, so I rewrote it as fast as I could and made many mistakes doing so.