6

Yoongi cursed louder when the phone died due to the lack of charge. He never felt like this before, a frustration mixed with fear, a burning desire to just get back home. He realized how much luxurious staying in his bed with snacks next to him was at that moment.

Tears began brimming at the corners of his eyes, panic and adrenaline rushing through his body so quickly.
The picture lighted up in the darkness with a red light, Jimin's expression turned into a smirk that sent chills down his spine.

He started hearing footsteps down the hallway leading to that room. Slow, scary and mysterious footsteps, and a soft singing accompanying them. It felt like... Jimin's voice.
Nonetheless, he couldn't know if he was imagining things or not. What can possibly bring Jimin to there?

He didn't know what to do, he was without any energy nor anything. He just sat down to the ground while hugging his knees like a little child.
The footsteps approached, and the door got opened, revealing...

Nothing?

Or, Yoongi thought it was nothing. While actually, there was something. Something unknown, unseen, however. He still heard footsteps going to his direction.
It was then when two cold hands got wrapped around his neck strongly.

"A very lovely neck, I see" he heard jimin's voice as he felt out of breath. The hands were suffocating him, his lungs cried helplessly for air while his skin turned blue-ish purple.
"Isn't it amazing how your soft beautiful fair skin will be purple?" The voice said again.

Yoongi felt more and more suffocated, dizzy. His petite body was getting higher in the air and the locked hands around his neck got tighter, a very inhuman power- was it a ghost? He didn't know, and he didn't care.

The bones of his neck began breaking, slowly, painfully. He winced in a silent pain before the world got black, darker and darker into nothingness.
And he fell on the ground, a dead body.

"Sleep for all eternity, baby" the sweet voice muttered lovingly. "And learn to NEVER say I don't exist again"