2

"Hello guys" Jimin smiled slightly, opening the door in a welcoming manner to reveal his big but messy house.
"I won the bet! My house is more messier than this 10000 times" Jungkook smirked. "Now, give me the promised instant noodles"

As the shorter sighed, he invited all of them in.
"However, Jungkook, I'm sure you'll eat all my fridge this night. Just get inside for the current time, we'll talk about your house later"

The seven boys sat on the comfy, cream colored couch in the living room. Yoongi gave Jimin the cake and they had a normal mini birthday party.
"The turn of my gift Jimin!" Jungkook sang softly, handing the latter a flat box.
Jimin raised his eyebrow when he opened it.

"A ouija board? Seriously?" He mumbled, eying the board and Jungkook with a weirded out expression.
"In the rules of ouija, it says that you should never plays it alone, so I thought that playing it with you guys will be fun"

"Wait" Hoseok gulped. "It's not like I believe in ghosts or something, but are we going to play this for real? I'm n-not ready-"
Jin agreed, taking a nervous sip of his soda can. "Indeed! I don't want to discover that jimin's house is haunted or else I'll never step in it again!"

"The truth is that you guys are cowards" Jungkook huffed, before getting cut with namjoon's voice. "We aren't cowards. You actually made me want to play it, so let's just try it once then we'll have that movie marathon!"
Yoongi kissed hoseok's lips lovingly. "Sure, and don't be scared love. I'm here"

Jimin smiled, a bit excited. He knew supernatural creatures didn't exist, and that ouija game is just some things people use to scare children or themselves. Haha, what can hurt them anyways?