17

Jin wasn't stupid. He did know that the silence was indeed announcing death, a dead end in the path of their lives. He knew that refusing it wouldn't do anything so he preferred to miserably accept it.

The only thing he couldn't accept,

Is that his turn is next.

He wasn't as histerical as Taehyung, but he cursed under his breath and searched for any kitchen tool that might get him out of there or make him face his destiny with a strong aspect. He saw jimin's kitchen right before the lights turned off and it had everything a normal kitchen has in it, but... It was empty now. No knife, no lighter, not even a pan, nothing.

Right before the chase started, he felt a playful fear, like it was just a prank his closest friends are pulling out on him, now he was hiding like a rat in its nest. He always chose to be a hunter yet this time it was agonizing to be the prey.

He sighed, sliding down to the ground, hiding his face between his palms as a tear fell from his eyes. He remembered the promises exchanged between him and Namjoon, how they planned their wedding that was supposed to be next month, but now he doesn't even know if Namjoon is still alive.

Simply enough, if Namjoon dies, he'll die as well.

"Too bad, your hubby already died" Jimin's voice rang in his ears, he snapped out of his haze and looked around in terror. Was the voice coming from nowhere? Hallucinations, maybe?
However, little by little, damp lamplight traced the lithe silhouette of his supposedly friend, who wasn't in any way himself anymore, an embodiment of death, of Jin's terrible fate.

"J-Jimin-?"

"yes, maybe no" The demon said, eyes shining with red as he approached the boy unable to move against the floor. "now answer me. Do you want to join him?"

Jin didn't want to let another tear fall, so he drew a deep breath, he should be strong. "No. I-I want t-to live"

"awww" As sarcastic as ever intentionally to make Jin's blood boil in his veins at how useless he is against this ugly creature, he felt a strong metal cage his hands and feet together, eyes widened, he tried to scream. But his mouth was taped too.

"I don't want you to live. Uwuwuwu. Sad, right?"