"I see it in your eyes" The Jimin-like creature smiled maniacally, using two fingers to open Jin's tightly shut lids. "There's no need to close them already, they'll close by themselves! Hahahaha!"

Tongue tied at the frightening insanity in the devil's voice - yes, he assured this thing tying him was no other than Satan himself - Seokjin could only look away while praying to every single God he had ever heard of. He doesn't want to die. He really doesn't, and he wants to believe Namjoon is alive as well. What's wrong in such a beautiful belief, when death is greeting him at the very moment his troubled thoughts are seeping?

"Slowly, slowly..." A gut wrenching scream resonated as the crimson eyed Jimin drawing an eagle on the boy's back, blood spilling ever so gracefully to him, as shining as his lethal orbs, as stunning. "Do you know what I'm doing, dear friend? Do you know what's awaiting you?"

Shoving down salt on the dismembering wounds as more screams filled the thick air of a tranquil night, Jimin harshly hushed the boy. "Don't interrupt me, dearest friend, how mean!" drawing an even longer opening through Seokjin's spine bones, more salt to reside the never ending blood, he peaked to greet him coldly. "You're really mean, you know?"

"I NGH- H-HATE Y- UGHWAGHHHHH! HATE Y-YOU!" Seokjin was unable of displaying any emotion other than the enormous affliction engulfing him whole; yet he managed to barely word out between pained screams. "KUGH-KILL M-M-ME ALREADY!!"

"You're continuing to be distastefully rude, my dear" Jimin mumbled calmly enough to announce the upcoming storm. "Second strike for interrupting my speech. I'll kill you slower if you speak again, got it?"
He approached the wailing, trembling male, stabbing the dagger into his mouth. "Or should I simply cut this naughty tongue of yours before proceeding with my work, dearest?"

Seokjin's eyes plead Jimin not to. His words plead that he will be an obedient prey, plead to die as soon as possible.

That was not Jimin, however.

And that was why he didn't agree.

A muffled, desperate shout for help could have resonated further if the reddish pink organ didn't go flying into the dark room under the very same maniac laughter.