3

Their fingers got placed on the planchette, and Jimin was the first one to say out loud: "hello. Is there any creature or spirit here? Sorry, I'm not good with poetic things"
Something in him panicked. He felt nervous though he knew they'll have no response or maybe one of them will take the role of the ghost.

"Hello" the planchette moved to the word in the corner, making Jungkook glare at Taehyung next to him.
"Tae, I know it was you" he smiled a bit nervously. "Guys, let's not move it"

Jimin coughed, staring at the board again. "Are you a different creature?"
The planchette directly moved to yes.
"Are you a ghost?" He mumbled.
The window got closed harshly, and the planchette went to the word no.

"Then w-what are you?" Namjoon looked into jimin's eyes, trying to sense anything that shows he was the one moving it and finding none.
The planchette moved quickly again, letter by letter, forming a sentence.

I T   D O E S N T   M A T T E R

It said. Yoongi sighed. "I never knew I'll say crap like this but, how much time have you been in here?"
A sentence began getting formed again.

2 3   Y E A R S

The boys instantly shot a look at Jimin. "You're completing 23 years today, aren't you?" Jin muttered, trying to brush off his worry. He failed when the planchette started moving by itself without a question.

T H I S  N I G H T  W I L L   B E   A   L I V I N G   H E L L   F O R   Y O U  Y O U  A R E  A L L   G O I N G   T O   D I E   A N D   B E G   F O R   M E R C Y   A N D   F O R G I V E N E S S

Surprisingly, they all read the sentence and understood it before the planchette went to 'goodbye.'
"Man... Jimin planned it very well"

"Wait!" Jimin yelled. "It was Jungkook who bought it! Maybe he decided to let us get scared without a reason!"
Yoongi hissed and looked down. "This game is just unrealistic shit. Don't get too scared because of it-"

Jimin's mouth went ajar at the sight of the door getting slammed, the locks closing themselves. later on the lights dying, leaving the place dark. The lights of the candles flickered and stayed still, clear to make them see the letters.

I S   T H I S   R E A L L Y   U N R E A L I S T I C   S H I T   T O  Y O U   M I N   Y O O N G I