Chapter 36

Taehyung's point of view

"Babe, we're home." A soft yet familiar voice woke me up from my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook looking down at me with a soft smile on his face.

I reached my hand out and cupped his cheek, admiring how handsome he is.

"Shall we go inside?" He asked me and I nodded, before I could pull my hand away he took it in his own and gave a soft kiss on it, making me blush lightly.

We walked out of the car and into Jungkook's mansion, apparently Namjoon had called over a doctor and some nurses to come to Jungkook's mansion.

They checked us out if we had any wounds or other things. Because I swallowed quite a lot of water the doctor told me I should take things slow.

Jin was a bit shaken up but perfectly fine, Jimin's arm was okay. Nothing permanent but Jimin still whines that it hurts like a bitch.

"Be happy that bullet grazed your arm and didn't go right through your shoulder." Hoseok said, referring to the time he got shot in the shoulder.

Jimin pouted at that but Yoongi kissed it away. "It's okay baby, everything is alright. Jackson is gone, his whole mafia will fall apart. You don't have to worry about that anymore, I'll make sure to protect you." Yoongi said holding Jimin in his arms.

"Yes he's gone, but wat will happen to the rest of those guys? Jackson might be gone but what if Yugyeom or Youngjae decide to take over his mafia?" Jin asked.

Everyone looked at Jungkook, expecting him to answer.

"I don't think you should worry about them, Yugyeom saw that this endless killing and violence didn't lead to anything. And Youngjae helped save me, he won't go back to lead a mafia or be a part of one." I said.

I thought about it and the way things turned out it seems like none of them will come back for revenge.

"Tae's right, maybe if they want they could join our mafia." Hoseok said.

"Well, the Wang mafia may be eliminated but we still have to be careful for others. There will be a new Jackson and he'll try to take down Jungkook, and they will certainly go for his weak spot. Taehyung." Namjoon said, he was right.

Jackson may be gone, but there are other threats out there. But I'm sure Jungkook will save me anytime if something happens to me.

"I'm hungry!" Jimin said making everyone laugh and forget about the serious things.

"We can order some food? What does everyone want?" Yoongi said smiling at his hungry lover.

"I want fried chicken!" Hoseok said first.
"Me too!!"

"When do you not have a craving for fried chicken Jin?" Namjoon joked.

"I love fried chicken, you can't blame me!" Jin said folding his arms infront of his chest and pouted.

"Fried chicken sounds good to me, everyone agrees?" Jungkook said taking out his phone to order something.

"Yeah sounds good." Everyone agreed.

Jungkook ordered the food and we all waited for it to come. "Is everyone staying here for the night? If you all are then I should ask the maids to prepare your rooms."

"Jimin and I will be staying here if you don't mind."

"Of course not, what about you Namjoon?" Jungkook asked.

He looked at Jin and then back at Jungkook. "Seems like we're holding a big sleep over, so we'll stay as well." Namjoon said.

Everyone looked at Hoseok, he was the only one who didn't answer but we all could guess it.