Chapter 18

Taehyung's point of view

"Hello sleeping beauty, god I love the way you look when you sleep."

"Who's there?" I called out after a strange voice talked to me.

"Aw don't you remember me, I was at your home, I took pictures of you while sleeping. I'm sad that you don't remember." The voice said. I know who he is, I know what he looks like, but I don't know his name.

After a big flash of light I was now in a basement, chained to the floor. "W-where am I" I said to no one in particular because I was alone in the basement.
"I brought you here, don't you like it?" The voice said again and I saw the man sitting on a chair. Next to him was Jackson, smirking evilly at me. "Oh boy, you look scared. Is it because you know I'm coming for you, and no one will save you." Jackson said. "J-Jungkook will save me." I said, not knowing why I thought of him. "You think so?" Jackson said grabbing my chin rather harshly. Another light flash.

It was dark, I can't breathe, I tried to shout for help but there is no sound. Suddenly I see a light, im under water. I see Jungkook, but he isn't looking at me, he is just floating in the water. I tried swimimg to him but he keeps getting further and further away from me.

I scream his name but no sound comes out, my lungs are filled with water. Im choking, I cannot breathe. Help someone, anyone.

...........

"HELP!"

I shouted and sat straight up in bed, soaked from my own sweat. Drowning is one of my biggest fears, when I was little I fell into a swimming pool but I hadn't learned how to swim yet. Luckily there were a lot of people, but I did almost drown. Since then I'm afraid to drown. I was panting and my breathing was fast and loud. I'm hyperventilating. I start to panic as I almost can't breath.

At that moment Jungkook came in my room, worry all over his face. As he walked closer to me he saw me breathing really fast. It feels like my lungs are being ripped out of my chest.
"Hey, Tae, look at me, calm down. What happened." Jungkook said worried. He must have heard me screaming. I can't answer him, I can't even make a sound. I'm still breathing really fast.

"Tae relax, slow down your breathing." I shook my head. "I- I c-can't." I managed to say between my sharp breathes. Before I can say anything else, Jungkook grabbed my head and placed his lips on mine, he kissed me. I was so shocked by his sudden kiss that my breathing slowly came back to normal. But even though my breath was returned to normal, Jungkook's lips where still on mine. I closed my eyes and melted into his touch. Our lips moving together like we had kissed many times before.

After a while Jungkook broke away from the kiss and looked at me. "Sorry about that, are you okay, did you have a nightmare again?"
"N-no" I said while shaking my head.
"No?"
"No, I mean yes, but don't be sorry for kissing me, I-I kind of l-liked it." I said blushing, and hiding my face in my hands.

Jungkook was silent, he didn't say anything after I told him I like the kiss, Oh no, what if I freaked him out, w-what if he doesn't want to see me again, and throws me out of the house...
What if———

I couldn't finish my thought because Jungkook cupped my face and turned my head to look at him. He didn't say anything, he was staring at my face, my eyes, my lips, as if it was the first time he saw me. He brushed my cheek lightly with his dumb, he put our forheads together and closed his eyes.

I placed my hand on top of Jungkook's hand which was still cupping my face. He looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes, was he always this handsome? Now that our faces are so close, lips almost touching. I could see his beautiful dark brown eyes, his perfect milky white skin, his thin, yet soft lips. I was drowning in his eyes, he shifted his thumb to my lips and brushed them softly. He moved even closer to me and whispered onto my lips,
"You are so beautiful Kim Taehyung." I felt myself getting redder, and tried to look away, but Jungkook wouldn't let me.