Chapter 30

Taehyung's point of view

After Jungkook left I had a weird feeling in my stomach, like something was wrong. But I have this exact same feeling a lot lately and sometimes when I have that feeling, nothing happens.

I shake off the feeling and decide to enjoy my alone time with Jimin, it's been a while since we've been alone. The last time we were alone doesn't bring any good memories back, so let's make some new ones.

"Tae you want to eat something?" Jimin shouted from the kitchen disturbing my thoughts. "Uhm, yeah. What are you making? You're not gonna burn down my apartment are you?!" I asked while walking over to the kitchen to check on Jimin.

"You trust me so little?" Jimin asked, again dramatically. "After last time I do."
"Oh come on, that happened one time! It's not like that's ever going to happen again!" Jimin whined.

A couple of months ago Jimin implied that he would cook for the both of us, he almost burned down my home. He was making taco's and he layed the seasoning packet for the meat next to the stove. And you can guess it, the packaging caught on fire. He began screaming and when I entered the kitchen he was running around panicking instead of trying to put out the fire!

"I'll help you cook, I won't let you cook alone this time." I said looking in the cabinets to see what we have and what we could make. Jimin peaked trough the blinds of the kitchen window and looked outside. "It's kind of gloomy out today, looks like it's gonna rain anytime."

"Yeah, I noticed when Jungkook left. Maybe we should put on some candles soon, it's getting dark real quick." I said grabbing a loaf of bread. "Shall we make some grilled cheese?" I asked Jimin, knowing he won't say no to the offer.

"Heck yes!" Jimin said excited. "I'll grab the cheese, you handle the grilling."

With that said we began to make the grilled cheese sandwiches. We had a lot of fun making them, fooling around, throwing cheese at each other. I was grilling the sandwiches while Jimin poured us a glas of orange juice, it was already 2 pm and this was our breakfast/lunch.

"Here you go." Jimin said handing me my drink. "Thanks Jimin, do you want to put on some candles? It's really dark now. There are a few underneath my bed, I'll put a small lamp on in the living room, it doesn't generate much light so it won't be seen from outside."

"Yeah I'll go grab them, don't burn the food okay?" Jimin joked and walked to my bedroom to get the candles. "All done!" I said to myself, admiring the two perfectly grilled cheese sandwiches. I put them on a plate and turn off the stove.

Jimin was already in the living room lighting some candles. "Here's your sandwich." I handed Jimin his plate. "Thanks Tae, will you put on the light now? We're out of candles so we don't have enough to light the whole room." Jimin said pointing at the light next to me.

"So, did you hear something from Yoongi?" I asked while we both where enjoying our food.
"I have, but I didn't reply. I just need to collect my thoughts before I can talk to them. I'm okay with the idea of him being in a mafia, well not okay. But I can't forbid him being in one. I get now why he lied to me, to protect me. But I just acted on impulse and left." Jimin sighs.

It sounds like he thought about it a lot, it's good that he not only thinks about himself and how he feels, but he also thought about it from Yoongi's perspective.

"Will you call him soon?"
"I think I'll calm him after we're finished eating, is it okay for me to call in your bedroom, you know, for privacy? I promise I won't break anything."

"Of course, I'll go do the dishes in the meantime."

After we finish our food Jimin went directly to my room. I think he wants to apologize to Yoongi for leaving so suddenly. While he is calling him I did the dishes and put the plates in the cabinets.