Chapter 26

Jungkook's point of view

After breakfast, my hyungs, Jimin, Taehyung and me were sitting in the living room. I just got off the phone with the cleaning company, they said they will be here in about two hours. "Jungkook, I think it is time for Jimin and I to leave. We have school tomorrow and still some homework to do." Yoongi said, standing up from the couch.

"Yeah, same here, well, no homework or school or something. But me and Jin have to get back to the company to finish..... stuff." Namjoon said, he wanted to say that he still has to find out where Jackson's hide out is and how to dump the body's there, but he realizes that Jimin and Taehyung were still in the room, so he couldn't mention that.

"Okay, I'll let you all out. Hoseok, you staying or leaving?" I said, looking at him. "Well... I would love to stay here, but I just rememberd that I came here in the same car as Jin and Namjoon. So I'll have to leave with them, or walk home but that is a bit to far for me." Hoseok sighs, standing up from the couch.

Jimin and Taehyung were outside, hugging each other goodbye, while I was saying bye to my hyungs. "Jungkook, you'll have to tell him. You can't keep lying to him about what you do for a living. It's time..." Namjoon said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I know hyung, I'll tell him. Today." I said looking at Taehyung. He looked so happy right now, smiling and laughing brightly with Jimin. Taehyung noticed me staring at him, so he waved at me cutely, making me smile.

"Don't lose him kook, he looks like he makes you happy." Jin said smiling at me fondly. "And don't you dare hurt that little ball of fluff. I know where you live, so watch your back!" Jin threatened me before turning away with Namjoon and Hoseok, following him to the van.

"Look at them Kook, those beautiful boys are ours. Can you believe that?" Yoongi said, looking at Taehyung and Jimin who were fooling around with each other.

"They are aren't they? Even though they got beaten up yesterday, they are still smiling." I said looking at Tae and Jimin fondly.

"We have to protect them Kook, they are both really strong, but we can't let that happen again. I also have to talk to Jimin about this maffia stuff. So good luck to you and me both." Yoongi said, patting my shoulder and walking towards Jimin and Taehyung.

I saw Tae hugging Yoongi before he and Jimin walked off to the car. Taehyung stayed there and waved them goodbye until he couldn't see them anymore. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok had taken the bodies in the van, one of my men had just figured out where Jackson's hide out is and texted Namjoon the address. They will drop of the 'gift' tonight.

Taehyung walked back to me, when he reached me he gave me a hug. "Where did that come from?" I ask him as I hug him back.

"I'm just so happy that you are my boyfriend. I've never really been in a relationship before, a few crushes here and there, but no one like you." He said, looking in my eyes, he reached up to me and kissed me deeply. The kiss was filled with love and affection. He sounds so sincere and pure when he says he likes me, loves me even.

I hate it, but it has to be done.

I push Taehyung away and look him in the eyes, putting a bit of distance between us. "What's wrong?" He asked looking at me confused.

"Tae... I need to talk to you about something. You, you may not like it, or hate me when I tell you... Hell you might even leave me.... but I have to tell you this."

"W-what are you talking about?" He said confused. "Let's go inside, I'll tell you there." I calmly said and guided a confused Taehyung inside.

"I think you should sit down for this." Taehyung didn't question why and took a seat on the couch. "D-did I do something wrong?" Tae said, looking up at me with big eyes.
"Of course not baby, I-I just haven't been completely honest with you, about me, about my job.... and now that you are my boyfriend, I feel like I have to tell you the truth."