Chapter 8

Jackson's point of view

I never liked Jungkook's gang. Not when his father was in charge and not now. "Let's tease him a bit" I said to myself while smirking. Already knowing what I was going to do.

"OKAY YOU ALL KNOW THE PLAN, JUST TRASH THE PLACE AND DON'T KILL ANYONE"
I said to my men who where standing in a big abandoned warehouse. This was only a smal part of my men, we knew not to kill any of Jungkook's men. But they wouldn't hesitate to kill mine. The plan is to destroy Jungkook's company making sure not to kill any of his men to tease him. I liked this plan a lot.

"IF YOU GET CAPTURED JUST TELL HIM YOU ARE MY MEN! TELL HIM THE PLAN!! WAIT TILL 10 THEN LET THE FUN BEGIN!!"

"YEEEEAAAAHHH!!" My men said and began moving to their places waiting till it's time to strike.

"You will pay for what you did to me Jungkook, just wait a little longer BOEHAHAHA!!"

^sorry not sorry🙈

..............

Third person's point of view
"It's 10, lets move" Bambam said. He is Jackson's right hand man and the leader of this mission. "You, go to the back entrance. Suround the building." Bambam told the man and started moving. The street around the building was practically empty so they didn't have to deal with any witnesses.

"3,2,1 GO!!" Bambam said his ear peace. They trew sleeping gass in the enterence to move past the guards at the front. They where wearing masks so the gas didn't effect them.
The men stormed inside and began shooting on their surroundings, not the people. Because it was Jungkooks company and not his mafia base. It was hidden too well and no one except for Junkook and his men knew the location of it. Most of the people who worked at his company were normal people, cleaners, secretaries, businessmen.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin plus the normal security were the only one who could defend the place. They put on their gear when they heard the gun shots and the alarm go of.

They armed theirselves pretty heavy, 2 guns, a rifle and a dozen extra clips.
"Jin go to the fifth level, they haven't reached there yet. Hoseok you go to the third level and protect the employees" Namjoon said.
"I'll call Jungkook to tell him about the situation. Move!"

Jin and Hoseok left, as they walked to the fifth level they separated, Hoseok decided to go to the second level instead of the third because he heard a lot of screaming from that level. "Shit, how did they even get in?!" Hoseok thought.
Hoseok opened the door and looked carefully around the corner. There were about 5 or 6 men on that level. "Okay, let's go!" He said to himself and ran inside he began shooting at people but it was a mess. Employees were running around everywhere, he couldn't shoot freely because he might hit one of them. He killed one of the intruders, the others noticed and started to pull back to the staircases. He gathered the employees when the situation has cooled down a bit. No one was hurt. Weird, you would think at least some should have gotten hit. It was a mess, everything was perforated by bullets and papers where scattered all over the floor.

"Second floor cleared. Moving on to the third" Hoseok said in his ear peace.

"Second floor? Hoseok you where supposed to go to the third floor first and move down from there, not opposite!?" Namjoon said.

"Sorry Namjoon, there were more employees on the second floor than the third. I made the decision based on the safety of our employees" Hoseok answerd.

"Okay good thinking but stick to the plan next time. Anyone hurt? Any casualties?" Namjoon asked.

"Weirdly enough, no. Maybe a few bruises but no casualties. The place is a mess though."

"Fifth floor clear" Jin said joining the conversation.

"Jin, any casualties on your level?" Namjoon asked suspiciously.

"No, not even a scratch on them. I don't understand. Why are they even shooting if not at any employees?" Jin said also thinking about the weird situation.

"Is Jungkook comming soon? Maybe they are only after him." Hoseok said.

"He was at first, but he got in trouble on the way. Nothing major, but he put me in charge of the whole situation."

"I hope he's not in a lot of trouble. Entering the second floor now." Hoseok said. It was really quiet, too quiet. He turned the corner and saw all the employees sitting in a room with two armed men. He didn't trust the situation.
Only two men, that shouldn't be a problem Hoseok tought.

He hid behind a door and waited for the men to drop their guard. They where talking to each other when Hoseok jumped in the room shooting the two men. "Are you all okay?" He asked the employees . "Y-yes we are fine. Just a bit shaken up" a man said. "Good, the second floor is clear go to the stairs and head down, you'll be safe there" Hoseok said.
When the employees where gone he walked around the level to make sure everything was clear before calling it in to Namjoon and Jin.
"Second floor all clea-"

"HALT, put the gun down and hands in the air!" Hoseok stopped moving when he heard a man and felt a gun against his head.
"Hoseok?? Yo what happened?!" He heard Jin shout in his earpiece but didn't answer him.

He put one hand in the air while slowly putting his gun down and kicked it away. "Now turn around" the man said again. Hoseok looked over his shoulder, the man was alone.

Bad decision to come after me alone Hoseok tought. He quickly turned around and grabbed the gun out of the guys hands but he didn't let go. Hoseok puched the man on the ground pounding the hand of the man on the ground in order for him to drop the gun. The gun fell on the ground but the man punched Hoseok in his side making him fall off him against the wall.

The man quickly grabbed the gun and tried to shoot Hoseok. Hoseok quickly moved away so the bullet missed him. The man tackeled Hoseok and held the gun to his head. Hoseok grabbed the wrist of the man and tried to push the gun away from his head he succeeded. But instead of the bullet hitting his head he got shot in his shoulder. "AISHH FUCK" Hoseok yelled when he got hit. He trew the man of him, he grabbed his gun wich was laying beside him and shot the men right between his eyes. The man fell dead on the ground. "Shit!" Hoseok said looking at the hole in his shoulder.

"I GOT SHOT!!" Hoseok said in his ear peace.

.................

Wow a lot happened when Jungkook was saving Tae

I hoped you liked this chapter if you did share and vote✨💕