Chapter 13 (M?)

Really,really long chapter 2500+ words
Also, kind of smut warning, don't even know if you can call it smut😅😉😏

...............

Jackson's point of view

"Welcome back!" I shouted as my men came back to our hideout.
"How did it go? Did we lose a lot of men?" Jackson asked Bambam who had an evil expression on his face.
"We maybe lost a couple of men, but I found something very interesting. His company was a mess and everyone was to busy trying to protect the employees that no one noticed me going to Jungkook's office"
"That wasn't the plan Bambam, but go on, what did you find?" Jackson said, I was angry at Bambam for risking the plan. But maybe he will change my mind.
"Here" Bambam handed me a foto, it was a foto of a boy, not just any boy, but one of the most beautiful boys he had ever seen.

"Good job Bambam

"Good job Bambam. Wow, what a beauty. What is his name? Where did you find this picture?" I asked while smirking.

"His name is Kim Taehyung, I found his picture with a file with all his information. I made pictures of his file, I'll email them to you, I didn't take the file with me so he wouldn't notice the file is missing, but I did take the picture, so he would suspect we took it. And so he would be anxious, and try to protect the boy, who ever he is to Jungkook"  Bambam said proud, as he was talking my smirk kept growing and an idea was forming in my head.

"I got a plan, you got his address?"
"Yes, that was the first picture I took"
"That's good, you go in a car to his house. Wait till it is dark and late. Make sure that Taehyung is sleeping. When he is sleeping break in to his appartment. Don't leave any tracks, go to his phone and make a coppy of it. That way we can see everything he is doing, who he is texting, who he called. Take your time looking around and see if you can find something interesting."

"Yes Jackson, I won't disappoint you."
"I know you won't." I said, I love this. It's almost time for my revenge on Jungkook.
'Wait a little longer Taehyung, soon, soon we will meet.'

.................

Third person's point of view

"Boss, I have arrived at the apartment of Kim Taehyung. It seems like he has a visitor."

"Good work Bambam, stay on the line and tell me if anything changes."

"Yes sir."

It is silent. Bambam is close to Taehyung's appartment, it was risky to come any closer to the apartment or he would risk being seen, and that would ruin the plan. He sat there watching for about 10 minutes and nothing happend. He is still on the phone with Jackson who is waiting for Bambam to tell him what he sees. Just then the front door opened.

"Boss, Taehyung opened the front door. I see a black hared man with him but can't see his face just yet."

"It must be Jungkook who else would it be?! IT HAS TO BE HIM! Bambam, drive a bit closer to his apartment and tell me who the black haired male is!" Jackson said/yelled to Bambam through the phone.