Chapter 20

Third person's point of view

"Jungkook? Jimin called. I asked him to come over, I hope you don't mind. Sorry I should have asked you first." Taehyung said after the call with Jimin.

"Oh I don't mind, I need to get to my company so it's okay if Jimin is here. Than you won't be alone. I won't be back untill late tonight."  Jungkook said, he was glad that Taehyung had someone to be with, it can get lonley if you are the only person in a big mansion.

"If anything happens, call me. And don't open the door for anyone besides Jimin, I have a key so I can get in myself." Jungkook sait putting his jacket on and walking towards the door. Taehyung followed behind Jungkook.
He opened the door, his car is already parked in front. Another car drove up Jungkook's lawn, it were Yoongi and Jimin.

Jungkook turned around and gave Taehyung a sweet kiss. "Try not to break anything while I'm gone." Jungkook said and gave Taehyung one last kiss. "I won't. Have fun at work."
Taehyung said with a big smile. Jungkook returns the smile and walks to his car. Yoongi and Jimin were waiting bybhis car, Jimin looked Jungkook up and down with suspicious eyes. "I'm Jungkook." Jungkook said while offering his hand for Jimin to shake. Jimin looked at his hand and back to his face. He hesitantly shook his hand. "Jimin." Jimin said while shortly shaking Jungkook's hand.

Taehyung walked from the door to the car where Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin were. "TAE!" Jimin shouted and hugged Taehyung really thight. "JIMINIE!" Taehyung shouted and returned the hug. "Why do you have so many bags with you?" Taehyung asked Jimin who was standing next to him with two big bags. "Surprise! I'm sleeping over tonight!" Jimin said excited.

"Really!?! Yay, were gonna have so much fun!" Taehyung shouted and hugged Jimin again.

"Have fun with Tae baby." Yoongi said to Jimin and gave him a kiss on the lips. "If anything happens, call me." Yoongi said.
"Yeah yeah, now go."Jimin said and gave Yoongi one last kiss.

Yoongi and Jungkook stepped in Jungkook's car and drove of. The car Yoongi and Jimin came in stayed in front of the mansion so Taehyung and Jimin could use it to go somewhere if they wanted too.

"Let's go inside." Taehyung said after they waved Jungkook and Yoongi goodbye. "So, how did you end up with mister stalker." Jimin said while making himself comfortable on the huge couch in the living room.

"Jimin, his name is Jungkook and he is not a stalker okay. You want something to drink?" Taehyung said walking to the kichen which is connected to the living room. "Does 'Jungkook' have some whisky or something?" Jimin asked standing up from the couch and looking around the living room. It was really big and mostly black and wite. Jimin found it weird, Jungkook didn't have any pictures or something. Only a few paintings which look expensive.

"I found some." Taehyung said walking into the living room with a bottle of whiskey and two glasses. "Nice." Jimin said grabbing a glass and the whiskey from Taehyung and pooring himself a glass and chucked it down in one go.
"Hey, leave some for me." Taehyung said pooring himself a glass and also chucked it down.

"So... you gonna tell me why you are here." Jimin said leaning back on the couch. He and Taehyung were sitting next to each other.

"I came across a friend of Jungkook's in the grocery store. He seemed really nice but apparently he and Jungkook got some unfinished business." Taehyung said while taking another sip of his wiskey.
"Business? What kind of business?" Jimin asked confused.

"I don't know, but he mentioned that their dads had a fight or something. He wants revenge, so he send another friend to break into my house while I was sleeping and took pictures of me to get to Jungkook for revenge or something." Taehyung said putting his half full glass on the coffee table.
"Wow that sounds intense, that's why you are here?" Jimin asked after emptying another glass of whiskey and put his glass on the table.