The Eleventh Hour - III

The Doctor tossed the phone to Hollie before he walked out of one of the wards. "Where are you going?" Amy asked.

"The roof." He answered before spotting the sign 'locker room'. He grinned and headed through the doors. "No, hang on." He replied.

"What's in here?" Amy asked.

"I'm saving the world - I need a decent shirt." He called over his shoulder. "To hell with the raggedy. Time to put on a show."

"You just summoned aliens back to Earth. Actual aliens, deadly aliens, aliens of death," Hollie's eyes widened as the Doctor undid the buttons on his shirt before slipping the old tie off. "And now you're taking your clothes off." Hollie quickly covered her eyes while Amy just stared. "Amy, he's taking his clothes off."

"Turn your back if it embarrasses you." He told them.

Hollie quickly spun around, wishing to give the Doctor his privacy while Amy just kept staring.

"Are you stealing clothes now?" Rory asked. "Those clothes belong to people, you know." He looked at Amy. "Are you not going to turn your back?"

"No." She grinned.

After the embarrassment of the Doctor stripping all his clothes off and getting a new pink shirt, trousers and picking up several different ties the four-headed to the roof of the hospital.

"Was this a good ide Doctor?" Hollie asked. "Because they were leaving and did stop cooking the planet.

The Doctor nodded. "Leaving is good. Never coming back is better." He stepped forward, the ties hanging loosely around his neck. "Come on, then! The Doctor will see you now."

Hollie rolled her eyes and laughed slightly at his comment before her eyes widened and she stepped back as a large eyeball dropped onto the roof and scanned the Doctor.

"You are not of this world." The Atraxi stated.

The Doctor nodded in agreement. "No, but I've put a lot of work into it." He looked at his selection of ties and held a few up. "Oh, hmm, I don't know. What do you think?" He asked the eyeball before shaking his head and muttering something about the eye before looking at Hollie and Amy. "Thoughts?"

"Don't like the colour." Hollie shook her head at a tie the Doctor held up. The Doctor nodded and tossed the tie to her and grinned as she easily caught it.

"Is this world important?" The Atraxi asked.

"Important?" The Doctor repeated. "What's that mean, important?" He questioned. "Six billion people live here. Is that important? Here's a better question. Is this world a threat to the Atraxi?" Hollie raised an eyebrow wondering what the Doctor was doing. "Well, come on. You're monitoring the whole planet. Is this world a threat?"

A projection of the world appeared between the Doctor and the Atraxi before it disappeared and was replaced by tanks, people with guns and explosives. "No."

"Are the peoples of this world guilty of any crime by the laws of the Atraxi?"

"No."

"Okay." The Doctor nodded while tossing a couple of ties in the direction of the humans, Hollie and Amy both giggled when a tie hit Rory right in the face. "One more. Just one. Is this world protected? Because you're not the first lot to come here. Oh, there have been so many." They watched as projections of different aliens showed up. Hollie's eyes widened seeing the Daleks, she looked over at Amy and frowned, how could she not bat an eyelid at them? They were half scared to death when the metal salt shakers appeared in the sky. "And what you've got to ask is, what happened to them?"