The Eleventh Hour - II

It's been a while but I'm still here.

The Doctor meets Rory for the first time and Hollie doesn't trust someones driving, here's part two of the Eleventh Hour!

-----

"The sun's going out, and you're photographing a man and a dog. Why?" The Doctor asked grabbing the phone off the man.

"Amy." Rory stared at her.

"Hi!" Amy smiled. "Oh, this is Rory, he's a friend."

"Boyfriend," Rory replied.

"Kind of boyfriend." Amy shrugged.

Hollie rolled her eyes. "Definitely her boyfriend." She told the Doctor. Amy sighed slightly while the Doctor just looked at Rory.

"Man and dog. Why?"

Rory stared at the Doctor before it clicked, his eyes widened as he looked at Hollie. "Oh my God, it's him, it's actually really him!"

Hollie bit her lip before she whined. "Just answer his question, please."

"It's him, though. The Doctor. The Raggedy Doctor."

"Yeah, he came back," Amy added.

"But he was a story." Rory protested. "He was a game."

"Man and dog." The Doctor cut in. "Why? Tell me now."

"Sorry," Rory replied. "Because he can't be there. Because he's..."

"In a hospital, in a coma." Both the Doctor and Rory finished.

"Yeah..." Rory slowly added.

"Knew it." The Doctor grinned. "Multiform, you see?" He looked at Hollie and then to Amy. "Disguise itself as anything, but it needs a live feed. A psychic link with a living but dormant mind." The man barked at the four. The Doctor turned and stepped forward. "Prisoner Zero." He called.

"What?" Rory looked at the three. "There's a Prisoner Zero too?"

"Yes." Amy nodded.

The Doctor noticed one of the alien eyeball ships scanning the area. "See, that ship up there is scanning this area for non-terrestrial technology. And nothing says non-terrestrial like a sonic screwdriver." He raised the device into the air and pressed the button, a moment later all the streetlights exploded and car alarms blared. The three humans laughed as they watched a group of firemen run after a fire engine that started to drive off by itself.

"I think someone's going to notice, don't you?" He pointed at a red telephone box. The Doctors sonic then sparked and he yelped and dropped the device. "No, no! No, don't do that!" He cried.

Hollie ran over to the Doctor to see what happened and winced as she saw the smoke coming off his screwdriver. They all looked up when Rory called out: "Look, it's going." He pointed as the space ship moved away.

"No, come back." The Doctor stood up and looked at the ship. "He's here! Come back! He's here. Prisoner Zero is here." He whined. "Come back, he's here! Prisoner Zero is-" He stopped as Amy shouted.

"Doctor! The drain." She pointed as Prisoner Zero disappeared down the drain. "It just sort of melted and went down the drain."

"Well, of course, it did."

"What do we do now?" She asked.

"It's hiding in human form." He muttered. "We need to drive it into the open. No TARDIS, no screwdriver, seventeen minutes. Come on, think. Think!" He lightly hit his head.