over whelmed

Sana-"whats overwhelming you"
Jasp-"im not used to being in a pack and having rules and being controlled"
Sana-"that's just life jasp you'll adjust soon"
Jasper-" im scared to trust anyone"
Sana-"i know but im sure they'll keep you safe and they'll make you comfortable and if they dont i will make voo doo dolls and do my witch craft on them"
I laugh alittle and she smiles and she gives them the evil eye.
Sana sits me up and she wipes my tears.
Sana-"okay don't be mad at me for what im about to tell you"
Jasp-"what? What's wrong"
Sana-"promise you wont be mad"
Jasp-"it depends on what it is sana just tell me"
Sana-"theyre here and they heard everything and they saw you cry"
I turn around and they look at me and i turn back around and i look at sana
Sana-"are you mad"
Jasp-"alittle"
She slaps my ass repeatedly and taes eyes wonder to my body.
I grab her hands and i pin them on the side of her. She laughs alittle and she easily moves my arms behind my back.
Sana-"for a wolf you arent very strong"
Jasp-"im not 18 yet so my strengths arent developed yet"
Namjoon rolls his eyes
Jin-"you guys are doing too much touching"
I smirk and so does she.
Sana-"so is this too much"
She grabs me by my neck and we act like we're kissing. Jimin pulls me off of her immediately and he takes me out of her house and he puts his hand around my neck firmly.
Jimin-"are you kidding me"
Jasp-"we didnt kiss"
He tightens his grip more until my face turns purple and jin removes his hand from my neck.
Yoongi-"sana said they didnt really kiss"
Namjoon-"lets go and she stays in the middle dont let her out for anything"
They trap me back in the middle. I can feel their anger coming off of their bodies. I rub my neck and i feel the pain from where he choked me. In my old pack it was alot worse.