antics

Im still asleep when i sleep my ears close on the inside so i can't hear.
The guys and sana walk to math. They sit in the back and so does sana. Jimin sits down and my legs still around his waist but their dangling on the side.
Sana-"if she wakes up before this class is over give her to me. "
He laughs alittle and my head rest on his chest and my arms dangle too. I put my arms in front of me by my thighs. He has one of his hands around my waist and the other around my shoulder.
Time skip 5 minutes same class
I wake up and i look around and jimin is looking at me and i look at him. He has a smirk on his face, i look around to find sana only to see the rest of them staring at me. Theyre getting scary and i whimper like a new born puppy and their stares become less intense. Sana comes to me and she gives me some food. When i wake up in between my unfinished naps i tend to be very sweet and cute. I take the rice ball wrapped in seaweed. I take a bite and they watch me and i look at jimin.
Jasp-"do you want some"  i look at him with innocent eyes and he shakes his head and i frown and he takes a bite. My face glows up and i smile. I kick my feet back and forth and she gives me a sucker, i try to open it and jimin takes it and he pulls off the wrapper. I go to take my sucker from him and he puts my hand down and he puts it against my lips ,i open my mouth as he puts it in my mouth i let him roll it across my tongue. I close my mouth and he pulls it out and he smirks alittle and he finally gives it to me. I keep the sucker in my mouth and i lay my head back on his chest.