preparation

Today i woke up for school. My head hurt so i took so pain killers and i went to take a shower. That morning i woke up earlier than usual. I let the shower water run in my hair and down to my back, i wash my hair as i get the front of my body coated in the steamy hot water. I watch the water roll off my chest and onto my nipple and then fall down onto the shower floor. I wash the shampoo out of my hair and i add conditioner, i let that sit while i wash my body. I watch as the water pushes down the soap off my body. I wash out my hair and i get out the shower. I wrap a towel around my body and i walk to my room. I dry off and i wrap the towel around my hair as i walk to my closet to see what im going to wear for today.

I put on this dress and i look into my body mirror

I put on this dress and i look into my body mirror. I look at how the dress accentuates my curves. I brush out my hair and i leave it wavy. I slide on my shoes. I put mascara on lip balm and i do my eyebrows lightly and i add some highlight to my cheek bones . i check the time and its still early. I grab my phone and i walk to the kitchen and i get a plum. I take a bite out of it and i walk out of my house and i walk to the boba tea and mochi store three blocks away from my house and my school. I get my teachers some boba and some mochi. And i sit down and i drink my honey and passion fruit boba tea. One of the employees is a alpha wolf. I can smell him. Alphas scents are very strong but normal humans cant smell it. I check the time again and its almost time for the bell to ring. Im always late. I get to school and i make my daily drop off rounds to my teachers.