yet

We are all quiet watching the view.
Namjoon-"lets go"
I go out the house first,they follow after. I go positioned in the middle in between jhope and jimin,namjoon and yoongi in the front,jin,tae and jungkook in the back. I grab jimins hand gently i hold his hand and he holds mine. We walk out of the woods. I feel like im not allowed to talk so i just dont. I try to look past Jhope to see if we passed the boba place. He looks at me and i stop. I see that we are coming up to the boba place i tug on jimins shirt and i whimper. They stop and they look at me. I talk in a baby voice and i do my puppy eyes.
Jasp-"i want some boba pwease"
Namjoon looks around for a boba place. He starts walking and they do too and so do i. We get there and he lets me out of my cage.
Jasp-"you guys stay here okay"
They look at me with their eyebrows raised and i giggle and i go inside the place. The alpha inside the store takes my order. He gives me my drink.
Alpha-"you just had to run away"
They start looking at us closely.
Jasp-"what?"
Alpha-"dont act dumb little girl"
He hops over the counter to get closer to me and i start backing up, they come into the store quickly and they take me out of there
Jhope gets in his face
Jhope-"stay away from her"
The other alpha hops back over the counter and jhope leaves. He goes to me and he picks me up by my neck.
Jhope-"didnt we tell you not to talk to boys or other alphas"
Jasp-"i d-didn't he was taking my order"
He puts me down forcefully and i fall down and i get up and i look down and i go and throw my tea away and i run away and i run to Sanas house. They chase after me and i cant hide because they'll smell my scent. I knock on her door and she lets me in. She looks at me..
Sana-"Whats wrong jasper"
I go to her and i cry on her chest
She holds me.
Sana-"did they do something"
Jasp-"i-im miss my mom"
I cry alot filling her bra up with my tears.
Sana-"they did something also"
She takes me to the couch and i sit on her lap and i just cry. She pats my back.. They find my scent and they knock on the door
Sana-"come in"
They come in and they sit on her couch and they see that im crying.
Yoongi looks at sana and she puts her finger over her mouth telling him not to say anything. I dont notice they are here.
Sana-"do you feel okay"
I shake my head
Sana-"Whats wrong"
Jasp-"im overwhelmed"
I sniff and i rub my eyes