rules

I go to the bathroom. Its huge and white. I turn on the shower and i slip my clothes off of my body. I get into the shower and i let the water run down my body. I wash my body and i get out. I slide back into my room, i put this on. I make my way to the livingroom to where they were all waiting for me. Tae pats the spot next to him and i go and sit beside him.
Namjoon-"you have rules you have to follow or you will get punished"
Jin-"rule one,you will do anything and everything we tell you to do"
Jhope-"you will not have humans at this house"
Jungkook-"you will not have any guys in this house"
Tae-"you are not allowed to leave anywhere with out all of us or one of us"
Jimin-"you are not allowed to wear revealing clothing"
Yoongi-"you are not allowed to disrespect us that means rolling your eyes, talking back,flipping us off"
Namjoon-"you arent allowed to leave the house with out all of us"
Tae-"do not talk to other alphas"
Jimin-"do not interact with other alphas"
Jin-"do not curse"
Jhope-"in public you are to talk to us formally saying alpha jimin or alpha taehyung"
I huff and jhope grabs my face and i stop.
Yoongi and namjoon-"no sex"
Tae-"your still a little puppy"
Jasp-"im seventeen"
Jungkook-"if you were eighteen it wouldve been different"
I get up and tae pulls me back down
Jimin-"we weren't done talking to you"
I was about to say something back but
jhope starts growling.
Jasp-"sorry"
Namjoon-"go eat"
I get up and i leave to the kitchen. I sit at the table and i eat my lamb and rice. I hear them talking in the livingroom.
Namjoon-"i go first, then jin"
Tae-"then me then jhope"
Jimin-"then me then yoongi"
Jungkook-"i get her last"
Jin-"every two days to give her a rest. Two days after she turns eighteen is when it'll start"
They nod. I finish my food and i clean up. I go to my room and i lay on the bed. I look up at the ceiling as i drift off to sleep*