teachers seat

I get into my first class. Mr. K he's one of my favorite teachers. I give him his boba and mochi.
Mr. K -"late as usual"
Jasp-"yeah" i let out a small laugh
Mr. K- "thanks again for the boba tea"
Jasp- "no problem"
The boys stare at me licking their lips and i walk to my seat only to see a guy sitting their with six other guys with him. The one in my seat looks at me and i smell that he's a alpha and so are the other six.
Jasp-"can you get out of my seat"
Alpha 1-"no"
Jasp-"get the fuck out of my seat"
All seven of them look at me with dark stares as they get up and they come towards me. My anger just boils my blood and my teachers pulls me away from them before anything happens.
Mr. K-"these are the new students. Namjoon, yoongi, jhope, jin,jungkook,jimin and taehyung"
Jasp-"well your new students are in my seat"
Mr. K -"just go sit in my seat"
Jasp-" i get the teachers seat"
He nods and my goes back to happy and i go and sit in his rolly chair.
Mr. K-"im so sorry guys"
Namjoon sits back down and so do the others and they watch as i spin around in the chair. I stop spinning and i go and i sit on sanas lap.
Sana-"hey jaspy"
Jasp-"hey sana whatcha doing"
All the alphas look at us and i look around
Jasp-"peek a boo"
Kai-"watch it"
Jasp-"shut it"
Kai gets up and sana takes me back to the teachers chair.
Sana crouches down in front of me
Sana-"you gotta be quiet you know he's alpha"
They all can hear except for the teacher because hes not a wolf. Kai smirks as he hears her say that.
Jasp-"i don't care all alphas g-" she puta her hand over my mouth
Sana-"do not and i mean do not say it jasp" i move her hand and i get up
Jasp-"i wont say it but you know its true" Jimin walks up to us.
Jimin-"all alphas got what"
I look at him and he stares into my eyes and he thinks he can intimidate me.
Jasp-"all alphas g-" sana covers my mouth
Sana-"nothing "
I move her hand and i draw on the board
Sana-"im so sorry about her"
Jimin looks at her and he smirks alittle and he goes back to his seat.
Mr. K-"jasper"
Jasp-"yeah"
Mr. K- "can you go over their behind sehun and get the dry erase marker"
Jasp-"why do you keep it way over there"
Mr. K-"some kids can keep their hands off my stuff"
I go to get the marker and sehun picks it up
Jasp-"are you fucking serious"
Sehun stands up and he has me against the wall
Sehun-"what did i tell you about being disrespectful to us"
I turn my head side ways away from and he makes me look at him
Jasp-"stop your ugly i dont wanna look at you"
The guys in my seat laugh and so does sana. He stares at me deeply as he tries to find my weak spot. I take the marker and i walk to the teacher.
Mr. K -"are you okay you dont look too good" he gives me his boba and i drink it. And no he didnt drink it yet.