up

I wake up and jimin isn't there. I look around and he isn't in the room,i check the time and i get out of bed and i put on my bunny slippers. I walk out of his room and i go look for him while rubbing my eyes and whimpering. I wonder into the livingroom where i see theyre all gathered around talking. I didnt want to interrupt them so i start to turn around to walk back to jimins room.
Tae-"where ya going"
I point to jimins room.
Yoongi-"the puppy likes you jimin"
He chuckles and i go to jimin and i sit on his lap and i put my head on his shoulder as he holds me like a baby.
Jungkook looks at me then at him.
Jimin-"no we did not"
Jasp-"hm?"
Jungkook-"nothing"
Namjoon-"well we need to get going"
I sit up
Jasper-"where are you guys going"
Jhope-"your coming too"
Jasp-"to where"
Jin-"stop asking questions"
I frown and pout and i get up and i go to my room.
Jhope-"brat"
I put on the outfit. I put my shoes on and i straighten my hair,i accidentally burn my neck and i cover it with my hand and i go to namjoon. He looks up at me.
Jasp-"do you have a bandaid"
Namjoon-"for what"
Jasp-"something "
He gets up and he moves my hand and he sees the burn.
Namjoon-"theres some in the bathroom "
Jungkook-"change your shirt"
I ignore him and i go back to the bathroom and i get the band aid and i put it on my burn,i continue to straighten my hair and kook walks into the bathroom and he gets behind me and he wraps his arms around my body and he moves my hair out of the way and he kisses my neck.
Jasp-"im kinda busy"
His hands travels up and down my body. He kisses my neck alittle more harsh its like he's trying to leave a light hickey. I finish straightening my hair. He turns me around and he smashes his lips against mine and he kisses me deeply and i kiss back. The way he pulls my body to him turns me on so much. He puts me up on the sink and he looks at me and i look at him.
Jungkook-"did you and him have sex last night"
Jasp-"no"
He looks into my eyes
Jasp-"no we didnt"
I keep eye contact to prove to him that im not lying.
He breaks the eye contact and i get off the sink. I look in the mirror.
Jasp-"really you messed up my lip gloss"
He slaps my ass and i look at him through the mirror
Jungkook-"thats not the only thing im gonna mess up"
Jasp-"what's that supposed to mean"
He smirks
Jungkook-"you'll find out soon"