Chapter 22

*Zack* 

I woke up in a hospital bed with a totally blank wondering how I got her. But as I turn to the left I see my mom sleeping in the chair with her makeup messed up. Like she has need crying for days. As I ask my mom what's wrong she wakes up and starting screaming for joy. My baby boy, I thought you would never remember me. I was so confused I had no idea what she was talking about till I remember the last thing that had happened. It took my awhile to realize why I'm here. But without making any small talk to my mom I asked where was Allison. My mother ignored what I had asked. And just kept going on how the doctor said you would wake up soon but don't know what your ll remember , I'm so happy you know who I am. I lashed out at her." where's Allison, mom!" she turned away and saw the doctor comming in and said he remembers. 

The doctor seemed to be glad but all I did was keep asking where Allie said. He finally answers me , " she lost a lot of blood, after her dad attacked you he started to stab her to death. But don't worry she's okay for now just we havnt woke her up yet. We decide when you will wake up we will have her to." I smiled because she was okay. So I asked when can I see her. Right now. 

As I walk into the room I see Will, Emily, and her mom standing over her watching her. I felt tears come upon to my eyes. But I held them back. When Emily saw me she leaped for joy and gave me a huge hug. She kissed me on my checks and told me never to scare we like that again. Then will comes and pries Emily off of me so he can give me a hug. I smiled at him and within seconds I see Allison eyes open. I struggle to get out of my Wills grip but I did. As I run to Allison's bed side she smiles at me. She said I looked like hell. Mostly because I had a wrap around my head and it had my blood all over it.I laughed with her side comment she had made and said hey you don't look your best either,but I still love you. "I love you Zack. Even with your head like that. And I'm sorry for what had happen to you. I mean if u weren't there that day I would probably be dead." I know I said and I'm happy I was their. I mean im the lucky one who got to see how beautiful you were. I just feel bad for the people that have to look at you now. She laughed and then said, hey I still look better then you." Then she pulled me down so I could meet her lips. Then her mother walks over and said its my turn now. Allison laughed and pleaded , "don't worry mom everyone can have some time with their favorite person of all time." I laughed and went back down for one last kiss mostly cause I was feel a little light headed. As I was getting ready to walk out the doctor asked me if I wanted to room with Mrs. Van. I said yes! As he brought my bed into the room and put it on the opposite side. I asked him if he could put it closer to Allison. He smiles and nods he's head. As I lay back down he sticks the i.v . In my arm and I reach for Allies hand. As we locks hands the doctor smiled, "aww young love."