Chapter 3

Zack promised me he wouldn't tell anyone till I was ready, but Emily told me how I need to or else she would because it wasn't right what he was doing to me and I told her I know that. I told her if she told anyone I would never forgive her. She listened to me and kept nodding her head. Zack asked me if he could come over tonight to protect me ,but I was afraid of him getting abused by my dad so I said no. Emily told me don't worry about him were coming over for the night. We don't care if he hits us we just don't want anything bad to happen to you. I had to say fine because I know they wouldn't give up. So we walked to their houses to get there things and then we came to my house. I was so nerves that I tripped going up my stairs ,but Zack caught me around the waist. Both of our cheecks turned a bright pink and Emily had to point that out to where we started laughing. When we came in my dad wasn't home so we went into the kitchen and had dinner. Right when we finshed my mom came in the door and was about to say your father won't be home till late so lock your door. Then she said nevermind and Emily opened her big mouth and said you didn't tell me that your mom knows. Oh, yea I forgot to tell you that. Mom said, who else did you tell? No one beside the people I can trust mom! Zack cut in and said it's not her fault Mrs. Van, Allison got caught by Emily and I. My mom even made them promised not to tell anyone or he kill me and her. Then my mom asked them to leave and I told her there staying the night to 'protect me." Oh, mom sighed. Zack and Emily said, we can't let him kept hitting her. Mom started crying a little and said your right I need to do somthing about this but I dont know. Then Dad came home and started yelling for me to get downstairs ,but when he saw me there with my friends and mom he asked, are we having a party or somthing Allison. I struggled to get a word out , but before I could Zack said, Nice to see you again sir. My dad gave him a funny look and shaked his hand but then grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the next room. He yelled at him saying, what did you tell them! I said, nothing sir. He slapped me right across the face leaving a red mark. I got out of his reach and walked back into the kitchen. Zack pulled me into his arms before my dad grabbed me again. He demanded Zack to let me go , but all Zack did was asked how I had a hand mark on my face. My dad started screaming at him till his hand formed a fist and was getting ready to throw a punch.