Chapter 29

Recap : Jace finished with a smirk. It was indeed A+ strategy.

"Have you met Jonathan, how can we be 100% sure he is on team good, I mean he could manipulate you?"

Clary asked voicing her concern.
Jace and Seb looked at each other debating whether to tell them or not.

Seb sighs then says, "You can trust him, you have mine and Jace's word. He is trustworthy and wouldn't betray our trust. As a matter of fact he has been plotting against Valentine since long. I mean can you imagine Valentine being a good father; he is all torture and abuse. We both even met him today. He introduced us to Madam Ytger. He swore on angel that he is working against Valentine."

"Okay, it's a good strategy I admit, the best to be honest and I am sure being smart people you both are you might have noticed certain loopholes..." Izzy vocalized her opinions

Jace nodded and said, "I understand Izzy, many of the first problem we might encounter is how to bring Downworlders in Idris because of our wards prevent any downworlder to enter."

Jonathan continued, "We also know that demon blood can take down wards and getting ahold of demon blood is difficult, but worry not folks Jonathan Morgestern would come at our rescue."

Jace interjected, "He was injected with demon blood as unborn child by none other than Valentine as one of his experiment, Therefore he is Nephilim and has demon blood to set down wards."

Izzy, Alec and Clary looked horrified at this information, a father injected his own son with that unholy and disgusting venom before he was even born but Sebastian took no heed of their expressions and continued, "To prevent unwanted demons to enter Idris we can use salt and along with it seraph blade's border can be initiated and help of Iron Sisters and Silent Brothers can also be obtained, Iron sisters more easily than Silent Brothers."

Alec hummed in appreciation, "Looks like you both really put aside your differences and now you both are acting weirder by passing second."

Jace was about to reply him with a sarcastic comeback when a knock on the door brought everyone's attention on it which Izzy offered to open.

She opened and stood wide-eye as she looked at a woman with familiar ginger hair and emerald eyes but a lot sharper and older than Clary stood there nervously.

"Who's at the door, Izzy?" Alec asked concern evident in his voice.

Meanwhile Jace whispered to Seb, "Who do you think it is?"

"I have no idea but I have a feeling that I am not going to like it and I don't like this feeling."

"Shit, that is never good."

Sebastian seemingly rolled his eyes for the hundredth time today and was about to reply when Clary interjected and asked them what they both were whispering about to which Sebastian changed the topic and asked Jace and Clary his desire to ask a question to which Jace looked at him suspiciously at Sebastian's stupid smirk but allowed to ask him his question.

"Well now that you both know you are not siblings then why in the name of angel haven't you kissed like honestly I did not waste my time and energy for nothing."

And mission accomplished he thought with a smirk as Clary blushed while Jace glared at him.
"Common buddy don't glare at me, still just kiss already."

"Seb shut up or I will complain to her that you were teasing me and she will ignore you again." Jace countered emphasizing on her and again.

Sebastian glared at him but reluctantly left the topic alone and replied, "Fine take your time, but I want details later, now who is at the door."