Prologue

The fire has just died down at the Fairchild Manor... A woman with red hair and green eyes was watching it burn with a child in her arms. Besides her stood a man... Those were none other than Jocelyn Morgestern, Jonatha Morgestern ( the child ) and Lucien Graymark.

The couple knocked at a fancy looking apartment. A woman with unlikely skin colour i.e. blue opened the door. The lady was a warlock or magicians according to mundanes... The lady warlock was known by the name Tessa Gray...

Jocelyn had a plan and she was gonna fulfil it. With the help of warlock Jocelyn altered the appearance of a year old Jonatha from black hair to ginger and from brown eyes to emerald green. The warlock also masked the bond Jonatha had with her twin Jonathan.

Jocelyn took Jonatha from New York to Paris...hold her child close to her chest and whispered
" Be safe honey, I'll come for you when the time is safe... Mama loves you! Let Mr. and Mrs. Mysternia take you in. They will love you... I know you will despise me as the time will pass but I need to keep you safe."

And from then the life of Jonatha Morgestern later known as Jonatha Mysternia took a huge turn...

************************************
A/N
Please like and comment
Or suggestions
Or anything!