Chapter 6

Recap : He will revenge those mundanes, Jocelyn and Valentine for keeping away what was his! Right now he needs to pretend everything is unicorn and sunshine and take out his anger on punching bags and training.

~Two Weeks Later~
Jonathan Morgestern was currently roaming around the streets of Paris with a glamour runes so that mundanes won't bother him.

He was in Paris due a mission assigned by his father. He was give a week's time to complete it he has completed in 4 days. It looked like his father has underestimated him like
always.

He was going to spend this 3 days relaxing away from his father. He didn't forget about Jonatha, his amortai. Didn't the journal say about her being in Paris... How hard would it be? He walked towards the hotel where he was staying but he felt the need for cool breeze, so he reached Central Park and started roaming mindlessly.

Jonatha Mysternia has been in a strange mood the whole day. She felt kind of double minded and had an intution that something big is gonna happen today! She trained whole morning after Mysternia's left. Then continued reading the book Percy Jackson and The Battle of Labyrinth
It was fascinating reading about the whole concept of mist.

By the time evening rolled off, she took off for Central Park as always for fresh air. She changed into jeans and tee and walked towards Park.

Jonathan felt relaxed in the Park with fresh breeze. His thoughts yet again wandered towards his lost half twin.
Would she accept him or would she hate him like Clarissa does? Would she think of him as a monster? Would she love him despite everything he did? Would he finally have a family?

He always felt as if two souls have been placed in one body : a human and a demon. With Jonatha he used to be human. He hasn't felt any strong positive emotions in years. Would she be able to kill the demon inside him or would the demon kill the human in her?

While mindlessly strolling he bumped into someone not that he cared. 'Mundanes running around like ants'. he thought.

"Can you please watch where you're going!".... An angelic voice pulled him from his thoughts.

************************************
A/N
Please like and comment.
Suggestions are welcomed .
Share if you like.
Thanks