Chapter 18

Recap : And then Jonathan told her everything else that happened

"Now I am going to take you to High Warlock of Paris but before that there are still things we need to discuss?"

"Will the warlock be able to help us?"

"Yes, I hope so, but that's a question for afterwards as I said we have things to discuss."

"Sure, so what now?"

"What what?"

"What what what?"

"What what what what?"

"Stop it 'Nathan and tell me what now."

He smiled at her cheekily that turned to a frown and replied "About you of course! I told you everything and now you tell me everything." He said in a duh tone.

"I... There's nothing special to tell."

"No, but I want to know, like your hobbies, moments, childhood , your adoptive parents etc." He replied wanting to know everything form her point of view even if he got a glimpse yesterday.

"I love reading, photography and martial arts. Growing up was good..."

"Jo, I want to know everything whether good or bad and don't bother lying I would know." he replied before she said anything, she sighed..

"Growing up with them wasn't good, I basically do their servant's job for as long as I can remember; like cooking, cleaning, housekeeping. I had a few friends at school, the Mysternia care about their reputation a little too much therefore I got a perfect wardrobe, went to few social functions. Once boss of Frank came home and talked/conversed with them.

He wanted to talk to me therefore we talked about a few things and to say he was shocked with politeness is an understatement and asked about my favourite thing to do. I told him about reading and photography & at that time my age was around 8-9 I didn't had any books just few from library. He was really flattered that people read even in this age and we talked and talked and talked. He was quite a bookworm himself.

He recommended a few books himself and gave Frank a promotion and 20% raise in salary. Well Frank bought those books to show he is an amazing person and responsible father.

Well the boss got glimpse of my real life therefore being rich man he gave me my personal secret credit card and mobile phone of my own at age of 12 and told me to buy for myself with balance renewing every month. He died a few years back and as he didn't have any children, left ⅔ of wealth to me and ⅓ to charity. He was an amazing person, his name was Sirius Potter. I sometimes miss him very much.

Told you 'bout myself... So now Warlock."
she replied with unshed tears.

"Nope, what about your living conditions."

************************************
A/N
Please vote and comment.
Thanx for reading.