Chapter 20

Recap : Their moment was cut off when Jonatha's cell started buzzing...

Jonatha opened the phone and put it on speaker

"Hello?" she asked

"Listen here Jonatha, Anne and I are going for a two day trip, stay indoors."

"Sure, bye."

She hanged the phone.

"Now let's go to warlock, shall we?"
Jonatha said sadly.

"Yeah"

#### Outside the apartment of High Warlock Of Paris ####

They arrived and knocked the door, the door opened.

"Hello, May I help you?"
Asked a beautiful lady with lilac hair and pale complexion.

"Yes please, is it the residence of High Warlock of Paris?"
Jonathan asked formally

"That would be correct, My name is Ashlynn Ytger."

"Madam Ytger, someone placed glamour on my sister and masked our bond. I request you to undo them. I am willing to pay however much required for your services."

"May I know who placed the glamour?"

"Of course Madam, our mother Jocelyn Fairchild did it and send my sister to live with some mundanes here in Paris. I recently found about her and I require your assistance."

"Very well, and what about the bond of yours?" Inquired Madam Ytger

"The bond of half twins and Amortai."

"Are you sure it's Amortai bond?"

"We are sure."

"Hmm, sure come on, sit here child and close your eyes."

Jonatha sat and closed her eyes, Ashlynn said before chanting ," This is going to be a little painful"

"Ua pusta mavi namo om puli hima aierum sabi som doma sama harie varsu sam sib sumga hail glamour fef d freecvgg ghof."

Jonatha let out a blood curling scream as magic began unmasking her bond and undo her appearance.

Jonathan became really worried as she screamed. He never thought he'd hear any sound that breaks his heart and it pains it before.

He dashed to see her as soon as her scream stopped. What he saw skipped a beat of his heart, when their eyes met his heart started hammering, he could reckon anyone within 10 feet could hear his heart.

She isn't beautiful... He thought.
Beautiful doesn't do the justice, she looks breathtaking...

************************************

A/N
Please vote and comment
Thanx for reading...

Any suggestions or views??