Chapter 24

Recap: "Listen Jace about that. Do you know a place with no ears... I need to tell you something important."

"Yeah come on, I know a place on the woods."
Have replied uneasily

The duo began walking towards woods in silence until Jace broke it,
"What about?"
"Important matters, I'll tell you now & others after time is right, I told Izzy to inform the Golden Group about it."
"Golden Group?"
Questioned Jace
"Yep, I named your group, no offense though."
Replied Jonathan.

"Here we are!"
Exclaimed Jace
"Yay" sassed Jonathan with fake enthusiasm causing Jace to roll his eyes.

Jonathan looked around the place observing it. In the middle of woods stood few wooden stools. Both of them sat on their own stool.

"So" Jace said breaking their silence "What's up Sebby?""Don't call me that

"Don't call me that."
Replied an annoyed Jonathan.
"Why not?"
Questioned Jace with a smirk.
"Yeah well I'll call you Jacey- Wacey then."
Jonathan replied with a smirk of his own.
"No... You wouldn't dare!"
Exclaimed a horrified Jace
"Won't I?"
Jonathan questioned, his smirk widening.

"Fine... What's the matter Seb?"
Asked Jace
"Uh, I don't know where to begin."
"I don't know probably from the start."
"Sarcasm - Sarcasm, fine I'll drop the bombshell then..." Jonathan paused for dramatic effect then said slowly "You are not Valentine's son."

Jace laughed, when Jonathan didn't laugh, he sobered up,
"You are joking right!"
"Well Jace, considering we are in middle of nowhere where war can burst any moment I really hope I am not joking about such matters. I will repeat, You aren't Valentine's son, infarct your real surname is Herondale... Jace Herondale."

"Huh? I am not following."

"Well you know Late Inquistor Imogen Herondale, you are her grandson."

"Can you explain me how considering Celìne Herondale killed herself after her husband died in a raid when she was 8½ months pregnant."

"You have your facts correct but if you look into Herondale family history one of their particular sign which make them different is every male in Herondale family has a star shaped scar on their body and they characteristically dislike ducks. And now if I have my facts correct I know you have a similar scar on your junction." He explained pointing Jace where he has that scar, then continued "Why do you think Inquistor Herondale sacrificed her life to save yours... When she hates Valentine & his son very much if you were indeed his son."
Jonathan explained slowly

"You make sense but the fact Celìne killed herself without giving birth kills the baby too right?"
Asked Jace skeptically

"Well Imogen's son Stephen was in Valentine's inner circle. When Celìne found out about being pregnant Valentine experimented by giving her some angel blood mixed in food. When she killed herself Valentine was devastated and he did not wish for his experiment to waste so he with the help of Hodge carved the baby out of her stomach and raised him under the name of Micheal Wayland.

"Make sense, but how do you know all this?"

"We'll get to that to but didn't you realise the importance of information I gave you."

"Other than the fact I am ¾ Angel and my parents who I thought were my parents told me they are not who I thought they were and they aren't what I believed they were i.e Dead and then I find out that those parents weren't even my parents and my biological parents are where I thought Micheal aka Valentine was i.e. Dead."

"I will tell you what, it means simply Clary isn't your sister, mate."

Jace blinked once, twice then begin doing happy dance and hugged Jonathan.

Jonathan on the other hand cautiously asked him
"Jace have you lost your damn mind."

Jace sobered up and asked curiously
"How do you know all this?"

Jonathan replied uneasily
"Listen Jace first sit down and listen everything calmly and do not punch me or curse me or fight me until I finish understand."

At Jace's nod he replied,
"I am Jonathan Christopher Morgestern, pleasure to meet you."

Jace's jaw dropped and all the hell broke loose...

************************************
Ding Ding Ding...
Finally an update.

Now next chapter will directly portray aftermath of the truth as we all know the story, it has also been told in the section where Jonatha learns the truth so I don't want to bore you with a whole chapter regarding this.

And next update would be directly on 17th April and my exams are starting.

Please vote and comment.

Happy reading...