Chapter 2 (Edited)

Seventeen years passed in blur for Jonathan Morgestern too. His father - Valentine Morgestern raised him after his mother abandoned him; raised him brutally with clear marks of disobedience ached on his skin.

Seven years since his father concentrated only on him and left the other Jonathan 'Angel Boy' the one he truly loved. His son was only a soldier for him.

Talking about his father, he left to run some important errands. Oh what a fool his father is! He is looking forward to overthrow him for once and all. His father fears the power of downworlders. His father thinks he doesn't feel any emotions because of being injected with demon blood as an unborn child. Valentine is the reason his mother hates him though she could probably rot in hell for all he cares.

He has already started formulating a plan to overthrow his father but at present he has a task of cleaning the study. With the help of his extraordinary speed thanks to the demon blood, he completed the task of 2 hours in 30 minutes in half the time.

While cleaning his eyes landed on a brown leather covered journal. Jonathan hadn't seen a book like this before and knowing his father won't be back till evening, his curiosity got better out of him. He examined the journal and found that it was Valentine's personal journal.

Now he became really curious as he didn't know Valentine has a personal journal. The information available in his personal journal may help him to find any weaknesses.

He opened the journal entry of his birthday as he was simply curious regarding the content and started reading it through the time. The first entry dated when Valentine was 19 years old and contained all his plans in detail and his personal opinions which was not that relevant so he skipped to the day of his birth for recent knowledge.

************************************
A/N
Please like and comment.